Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - 24/09/2016 @ 17:30 - Live on Sky

Bars in Hanoi showing this, lads?

@HanoiToon will be able to assist on Twitter.

Googled expecting it to be a p*ss take. [emoji38] Wasn't expecting a real account. He's impressively obsessed with hating Joey Barton, like.

Knows his stuff then :thup:

Lived there for 3 years.

You'll 100% get the game in O Learys on Bà Triệu.

Other then that you can go to most pubs or cafes. In Tây Hồ you have the Republic and a new Vietnamese run Irish bar The leprechaun.

Any help, let me know :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

We need a big game from Lascelles if we want to win this. Gestede is an absolute animal.

We need to play to our strengths and not be too concerned about them. Old fashioned big man up front a la QPR please.

Of course, but we also need to have a plan to deal with a threat like that. Away from home they are going to get chances and he will be at the centre of those.

Another club utterly obsessed with us, for no reason at all other than they were delighted to watch us get relegated.

A quick glance over their forum and there is a 126 page thread dedicated to laughing at us and posts about us in a lot of other threads too.

Never have I seen a club in as much as a mess as they were last season, celebrate a 0-0 draw at home like they did. Absolutely embarrassing. Maybe if they were more interested in their own club, other than ours then they wouldn't have to close half of their ground.

Just read the Chronicle see how they compare (same ownership after all) and from what I can see our reciprical discussion seems to be a quick poll to establish where we see Villa fitting amongst our rivals, and a few Twitter posts where fans are puzzled by this strange obsession.

Just read the Chronicle see how they compare (same ownership after all) and from what I can see our reciprical discussion seems to be a quick poll to establish where we see Villa fitting amongst our rivals, and a few Twitter posts where fans are puzzled by this strange obsession.

Pretty clear why they're doing it though.

It's the same tactic the mackems and radge fat single mothers on facebook use. Tell yourself and anyone else that someone or something is git obssessed with you in an attempt to disguise your crippling inferiority complex.

Just gritted my teeth reading through that mocked up WhatsApp conversation. It's frightening that was made by an adult human being like.

EDIT: http://i3.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article1525.ece/ALTERNATES/s98/matkendrick.jpg

What a pale nonce.

The iniesta of noncing. Going to tell him that on Twitter.

Just gritted my teeth reading through that mocked up WhatsApp conversation. It's frightening that was made by an adult human being like.

EDIT: http://i3.birminghammail.co.uk/incoming/article1525.ece/ALTERNATES/s98/matkendrick.jpg

Jack Colback's ghost.