Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - 24/09/2016 @ 17:30 - Live on Sky

The two clubs are in different places. This fabricated rivalry is their last hope of contact with the possibilty of the PL. This is a huge game in their season I suspect. Our huge games will be at the business end of the season. Dislike Birmingham City way more tbh.

I think anyone who was at Villa Park in '09 will retain a little bit of dislike, myself included. They're irrelevant, but if I had to choose a club in the Championship to crash and burn beyond anything we've any seen.....

Aye, was there too and they were surprisingly pathetic (not all obviously, a few were canny about it outside the ground) - since I don't look for their scores or anything but I do revel in their misery.

Sounds like the local press is whipping them up into a frenzy, I can see them starting very quick and Rafa just containing then picking them off........ 0-2

Does the rivalry actually exist? i couldn't give a f*** about Villa and their supporters.

They've made a huge deal of us not liking them but the only place I've really read about it is in their media.

Clickbait central from the same owned Ronny and Savaloy Mail