Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - 24/09/2016 @ 17:30 - Live on Sky

I've lived in Solihull for 20 years. All the Villa fans I know are decent people.

Insolence! I think what you meant to say was that all people from the Birmingham area are cunts, remembering to simultaneously take offence at anyone suggesting Newcastle fans hate anyone that isn't a Geordie. Sort yourself out.

I've lived in Solihull for 20 years. All the Villa fans I know are decent people.

Insolence! I think what you meant to say was that all people from the Birmingham area are c***s, remembering to simultaneously take offence at anyone suggesting Newcastle fans hate anyone that isn't a Geordie. Sort yourself out.

:lol:

Insolence! I think what you meant to say was that all people from the Birmingham area are cunts, remembering to simultaneously take offence at anyone suggesting Newcastle fans hate anyone that isn't a Geordie. Sort yourself out.

You worded it so much better :lol:

Insolence! I think what you meant to say was that all people from the Birmingham area are c***s, remembering to simultaneously take offence at anyone suggesting Newcastle fans hate anyone that isn't a Geordie. Sort yourself out.

:lol:

I think anyone who was at Villa Park in '09 will retain a little bit of dislike, myself included. They're irrelevant, but if I had to choose a club in the Championship to crash and burn beyond anything we've any seen.....

This - most of them acted like utter arseholes pre, during and post-match and they weren't much better last season!

I hope we batter them!

Was with a Wolves fan during the game last week, so expected us to lose that one. This week I'm watching the game with a Villa fan, which means we are losing again. Sorry guys.

You could just not bother watching with opposition supporters, selfish prick.

:tongue: