Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - 24/09/2016 @ 17:30 - Live on Sky

I guess Mbemba dropped for his s*** display last week.

No. Clark better in the air and will know their play better would be my guess.

Don't know - Rafa's pretty ruthless.

I should've of said as well as in my defence rather than no.

What an absolute dime bar I am thinking I would find a pub with this on in Dalston when Arsenal Chelsea is on. If anyone can save the day and knows a pub near there where it's on then let me know, otherwise I'm missing this entirely [emoji38]

Google say NUFC LONDON gather in the Cock & Lion. Just the 35 minutes away. It's an almost perfect amount of travel time for KO.

What an absolute dime bar I am thinking I would find a pub with this on in Dalston when Arsenal Chelsea is on. If anyone can save the day and knows a pub near there where it's on then let me know, otherwise I'm missing this entirely [emoji38]

Google say NUFC LONDON gather in the Cock & Lion. Just the 35 minutes away. It's an almost perfect amount of travel time for KO.

Cheers, had crossed me mind to go there but we came here for food. Gonna get fed first and might catch second half.

What a shitpit this area is. Walked forever looking for a pub and there is fuck all around.Went into the ground early and there is an alcohol ban in the upper tier away section, the only place in the ground where there is. People are going mental

Not too bothered tbh, I'm a big fan of Mbemba, but you have to earn the shirt.

Based on one performance? not to mention there was over 400 mins without a goal conceded. Besides i don't see what Clark has done to " earn the shirt" a bit ridiculous to say Mbemba hasn't earned it either.

I doubt there is anything into it like that, Rafa has rotated plenty of players and played Colback right after Hayden had a great performance and i wouldn't say he earned that start.

Based on one performance? not to mention there was over 400 mins without a goal conceded. Besides i don't see what Clark has done to " earn the shirt" a bit ridiculous to say Mbemba hasn't earned it either.

I doubt there is anything into it like that, Rafa has rotated plenty of players and played Colback right after Hayden had a great performance and i wouldn't say he earned that start.

Mbemba's had more than one shaky performance though, even if for the most part he's been good. I just think Rafa might want to send a message that you perform badly you get dropped.