Corruption and Scandal in Football

James

Redknapp always signed players from any and everywhere, and I used to think he was just real savvy with his scouting.

Dude was likely just taking bungs off agents to sign these players being recommended to him. :lol:

Redknapp always signed players from any and everywhere, and I used to think he was just real savvy with his scouting.

Dude was likely just taking bungs off agents to sign these players being recommended to him. :lol:

Had a new car door every window, the signs were definitely there.

Had a new car door every window, the signs were definitely there.

No, he's not a f******g wheeler and dealer, he is just a football manager. The man has said as much himself, and I don't see any reason to doubt him.

Even though it hasn't been as juicy as day one all of the exposes have really shine the light on the side of football the fans don't often see and should be applauded.

I'm wondering if a big hit may be saved for the Sunday Telegraph.

It'll be absolutely astonishing if Pardew isn't implicated in this.

I dunno, I think Pardew would see himself as above all this kind of thing.

Well, well, well, the veil slips.

:lol:

In all seriousness, if Pardew has done anything dirty our board would probably have been involved and they wouldn't have went through the same lines as these managers. I assume anyway.

Absolutely no doubt he, Ashley, Lambias, Kinnear etc aren't a  bunch of dodgy cunts though.

Guest firetotheworks

Exactly the comprehensive piece of shit that everyone thought he was, then.

Did anyone see him on Cribs? His house looked exactly like the inside of Sambuca's in Forest Hall. Proper tacky shite.