Newcastle United 4 - 3 Norwich City - 28/09/16 - Post-match bed-wetting from p39

Dave

What a confidence boost. Mentally this win could make us so so so much more stronger. This is more than 3 points, much more!! :thup:

You said same when we were losing. Not every minute is season defining, there's plenty more games to come.

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly thought that Gayle didn't play that well, and yet he struts off with a hat trick. [emoji38] We really need to stop worrying about the opposition and making them worry about us.

What a confidence boost. Mentally this win could make us so so so much more stronger. This is more than 3 points, much more!! :thup:

You said same when we were losing. Not every minute is season defining, there's plenty more games to come.

I think that was me actually, sourpuss.

He loved it.  :lol:

PSpBxm2.jpg

:lol: Mint.

Got to be those two up top from now on.

If not it should be that pattern, Mitrovic or Murphy with Gayle Perez or Diame with the larger one leading the line

Yep, I've been beating this drum for a while.

We simply don't have a quality #10 in the squad so we need a target man of some sort to act as a focal point.

Honestly thought that Gayle didn't play that well, and yet he struts off with a hat trick. [emoji38] We really need to stop worrying about the opposition and making them worry about us.

From the highlights he was pretty fucking good like, alright he could have had a double hat-trick but only one of them is a real bad miss IMO.

Ritchie should never have hit the bar either btw, got to score that.

I think that was me actually, sourpuss.

I said a lot of shit during this game to be fair, but i don't think i said the opposite of above tbh. Wel well, what a night :)