Newcastle United 6 - 0 PNE (EFL Cup) - 25/10/16 - Post-match reaction from pg 27

BlueStar

Anyone expecting a walk over on Saturday, their top scorer wasnt playing and they probably left a few more out. Would expect a more competitive game at the weekend, but we should still win.

Same could be said for us in fairness.

Anyone expecting a walk over on Saturday, their top scorer wasnt playing and they probably left a few more out. Would expect a more competitive game at the weekend, but we should still win.

Same could be said for us in fairness.

Aye but they had Eoin Doyle to step in for him whilst we had Mitro :lol:

No way will Saturday be an easy game anyone who thinks it will be is delusional. They're still on top form despite this result. Plus they no how to respond to a good ass kicking just look how they've reacted to losing 5-0 to Brentford.

We'd do well to get a result Saturday it'll be our hardest game since the 4-3 over Norwich and a big test against a team who know how to stop the big boys in the league.

Neither was ours tbf

Reckon the psychological damage from tonight's fisting gives us a decent extra advantage for the weekend.

I am honestly so happy right now, it sounds incredibly sad I know - but I'm genuinely over the moon. I love everything about this club at the moment, cant wait for the next game. Sit there all day thinking about it. No idea how I'll cope at work tomorrow with the draw tomorrow night.

What a f***ing fantastic time this is to be a NUFC fan. f***ing come on.

f***ing love you all.

Good words! But Figures dude, if you haven't already had ten pints and a kebab you need to get them down you sharpish (even if the loving everyone was a premature enunciation)  :smitten:

Sorry I'm still trying to climatise myself to Newcastle wins.

Food and bed for me!

Neither was ours tbf

Reckon the psychological damage from tonight's fisting gives us a decent extra advantage for the weekend.

they will certainly be unsure of themselves, scared to commit , and hopefully we just pass, move and do our stuff, goals will come.