League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Hull City (a) - to be played w/c 28th Nov

Figures 1-0 Football

Can't see anything other than another win here given the respective fortunes, form and fixtures of the two clubs atm. Also our away form this season is still currently better than our home form.

At this stage each game will get harder though. One thing for sure, we won't see us bowing out of any fixture with a whimper like the last few years.

Maybe I am being slightly biased, but why aren't we on? Two PL v Championship ties surely one should've been on the Tuesday and the other Wednesday. Plus us and Leeds both being away from home.

Can't wait to watch Man Utd v West Ham, they'll only play each other three times this season so why not eh  :huff:

Thats annoying, most Hull fans think it still won't sell out, so why not give us some more, more money for them as well.

Going to be a lot of dissapointed people for this one, be lucky if it gets past 50pts being a close by our standards away game as well.

Maybe I am being slightly biased, but why aren't we on? Two PL v Championship ties surely one should've been on the Tuesday and the other Wednesday. Plus us and Leeds both being away from home.

Can't wait to watch Man Utd v West Ham, they'll only play each other three times this season so why not eh  :huff:

If we're being honest those are the games which will probably attract most viewers. Does suck though.

Request for additional tickets declined so 2,500 allocation.

Bull-s*** that!

Where is this from?

'#hcafc vs Newcastle confirmed for Tue 29 November. Tickets priced between £9 and £15. Newcastle request for bigger allocation turned down.'

I think it will like (entice them back), they've basically got the 'dream tie' at home. As much as we wanted either Hull or Leeds.

We're a lower league side but with enough draw that it's an attractive fixture. Leeds don't really have that anymore, as much as they love to sing about it.

Mackems reckon they'll spank us and "put us back in our place" you know because the Prem is the place to be and we're in a tin pot league this season. I hope we beat them on two fronts now, love seeing them down the road butt hurt.

The club has been offered a maximum allocation of 2,474 tickets. Unfortunately, no additional tickets will be made available by Hull. #c***s

Their stadium holds 25,450 so surely they have to give us at least 2,545 tickets. Hope we absolutely batter then the way they've gone on denying fans the opportunity to attend when there'll be 1000s of empty seats.