League Cup Quarter Final Draw - Hull City (a) - to be played w/c 28th Nov

Figures 1-0 Football

Maximum price of £15 in the home end. Tickets aren't on sale yet, spoke to someone on the phone yesterday saying that they are expected to go on sale next week, then said that she wouldn't sell to me (recognised my accent), so internet sales only guys.

If they're not going to sell to you based on your accent, are they really going to send tickets to an NE postcode?

Will there be need for a beam back?  Foreign TV will have it, meaning Pubs will

That's exactly what I was thinking. Hopefully some foreign channel will pick this up so the pubs will have it and there'll be plenty of streams online.

Maximum price of £15 in the home end. Tickets aren't on sale yet, spoke to someone on the phone yesterday saying that they are expected to go on sale next week, then said that she wouldn't sell to me (recognised my accent), so internet sales only guys.

If they're not going to sell to you based on your accent, are they really going to send tickets to an NE postcode?

My dad lives in Doncaster, I'm getting them send there.

For anyone who is interested, tickets in the Hull end go on sale to season members (assuming season ticket holders) on Friday. Tickets will go on sale to general public who have had a history of purchase on the 14th, any remaining tickets will go on sale on the 23rd to everyone.

Guest neesy111

I' ve never seen Grolsch and Coors at the match, it' s been Carling and fucking Cafferys

The bars in Nine have more on tap than those in the ground.

Tickets in the Hull end are only on sale to members with a previous booking history and won't go on general sale until next Wednesday if there are any left. For what it's worth if you don't want to wait that long for tickets then you could create an account, buy a ticket for the WBA home game in zone 1 for only £9, then buy tickets for the Newcastle match. Also again, just for what it's worth, clicking on zone 3 and then block E4 will give you a seat in the block next to our fans.