Mitrovic or Gayle?

STM
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gayle. Scored more goals and is more likely to take his chances.

Him scoring because he has played in almost every game tbh, hard to judge really Mitro has a better goals to minutes ratio because he has played less.

I think it just depends on the tactics for the game and opposition we are facing. Also think Diame is better playing with Mitro.

Depends who else is playing really. If Atsu and Ayoze are playing then probably Mitro, but if Gouffran and Diamé are playing then it's Gayle. Got to have the right combination of pace and power up top.

As much as I like Mitro though Gayle starts, would be canny mental to drop the leagues top scorer.

What's to say that wouldn't have been Mitrovic given the same games? His record under Benitez is decent.

I mean it might have been, but it isn't. Gayle actually has scored 11 in 12, the rest is just hypothetical. I think it'd be daft to risk not bringing him back in*.

*Obviously if he's out for a couple more games and Mitrovic carries on then I'd keep things as they are like. If he's fit next game I'd start him though.

I'm just pleased we have such a dilemma.

Gayle fills me with more confidence in general. But Mitro is more than good enough for this league. I simply trust our manager to make the correct decision for the corresponding occasion. God it feels good to be able to say that.

Both. Take Diame out of the team instead

Diame plays a lot deeper than either of them. Not going to happen, for Rafa the shape of the team is everything, personalities or star players come a distant second.