Newcastle United 2-1 Cardiff City - 05/11/16 - reaction from page 11

Disco

8 points clear of 3rd already

I don't even bother looking at 3rd tbh.

While we are ahead that;s the only spot I look at, I don't give a rat's arse if we win some old trophy for best of the lower league teams, just want to get back up.

Buzzing with yet another win. It would take a embarrasment of a catastrophe to not go up from here our position is getting better and better and the lads keep playing their heart out.

Leeds away is going to be very tough, but we've already pasted some hard test this year such as Preston away.

Really hope we can keep this going.

Dislike the way the players just stopped waiting for the ref to blow for handball for the Cardiff goal.

They wouldn't have scored had our players just played the whistle and focused on blocking the shot instead of what the ref is going to do. Wasn't even handball either which makes it worst.

That's the only dissapointing thing, the rest was brilliant as usual.

Dislike the way the players just stopped waiting for the ref to blow for handball for the Cardiff goal.

They wouldn't have scored had our players just played the whistle and focused on blocking the shot instead of what the ref is going to do. Wasn't even handball either which makes it worst.

That's the only dissapointing thing, the rest was brilliant as usual.

Knowing Rafa he'll not let that kind of thing go unnoticed.

Another win. Onwards and upwards. :thup: