Newcastle United 2-1 Cardiff City - 05/11/16 - reaction from page 11

Disco

Saw SSN and Warnock whining about not being given a penalty at the end for the Mitrovic tussle and saying the ref was horrible for them today. He obviously didn't remember much of the ref for the handball in the buildup to their goal.

Pleased we got another 3 points especially with play off teams dropping points. Thought we scored goals at crucial times but also thought we were quite poor second half.  Although both wingers scored I thought we missed Ritchie 's control of the game 2nd half.  Ref was rubbish as usual.

Saw SSN and Warnock whining about not being given a penalty at the end for the Mitrovic tussle and saying the ref was horrible for them today. He obviously didn't remember much of the ref for the handball in the buildup to their goal.

We should had a penalty leading up to their penalty shout as well.

What were we appealing for? Offside?

Handball

Handball in the build up and offside as a player right in front of Darlow appeared to flick his foot at the ball/touch it.

The ref today was absolutely shocking.

The corner they got in the first half when an offside player was allowed to play on and then kick it out of play for a goal kick with it hitting no one was probably the worst.

Rafa will was going apeshit for a good 15 mins before their goal,; we were very sloppy. should guild have won comfortably today

Radio updates from Talksport kept saying Rafa wasn't happy when we seemingly just started coasting.  Positive that we still got the win, and should ensure it doesn't happen again.

Guest palnese

Warnock's hair is so weird. Is it a wig? He looks alien tbh.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/480/cpsprodpb/FF91/production/_91752456_cdf_061016_cf_neil_warnock_13.jpg

We were bloody awful beyond belief second half, like. Still, 3 points, fuck it.

Sat back and invited pressure and then when we got forward and pushed their incredibly high line back we passed backwards so they could push up and defend the halfwayline again.

Lack of pace up front meant they could do that.

Guest firetotheworks

We were bloody awful beyond belief second half, like. Still, 3 points, fuck it.

In a weird way I'm glad to hear it. Playing badly but still winning and all that.

Rafa will was going apeshit for a good 15 mins before their goal,; we were very sloppy. should guild have won comfortably today

Radio updates from Talksport kept saying Rafa wasn't happy when we seemingly just started coasting.  Positive that we still got the win, and should ensure it doesn't happen again.

I wouldn't be surprised if he makes a change or two for the next game, there does seem to be some complacency creeping in defensively. Rafa does not like conceding goals through sloppiness.

Wouldn't be a surprised to see a change or two for the next game when he never keeps the same team two games in a row :lol:

I did say defensively joey, don't think he chops and changes in those positions that much.

Yedlin has to be a mainstay, I don't know he's doing defensively if you have him under the microscope - but his pace and attacking intent is a huge asset in this league. I can't see Rafa changing any of the defence barring injuries for the next game - Clark & Yedlin have been especially good.

Edit: Warnock is a cunt.

Yedlin has to be a mainstay, I don't know he's doing defensively if you have him under the microscope - but his pace and attacking intent is a huge asset in this league. I can't see Rafa changing any of the defence barring injuries for the next game - Clark & Yedlin have been especially good.

Edit: Warnock is a cunt.

http://coolspotters.com/files/photos/974382/sean-bean-and-thumbs-up-gallery.jpg?1357403126

Sean Bean likes this.

Warnock's hair is so weird. Is it a wig? He looks alien tbh.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/480/cpsprodpb/FF91/production/_91752456_cdf_061016_cf_neil_warnock_13.jpg

he looks like a living bad photoshop.