Leeds United vs Newcastle United - 20/11/16 @ 13:15 - SS1

I'm really looing forward to this!

I thought it would have clashed with a Premier League match but we take top billing so hopefully we can put on a show for the viewers both on and off the field!

0-2

Wear your brightest coat Paully. Will keep an eye out for you on the telly!

I'm really looing forward to this!

I thought it would have clashed with a Premier League match but we take top billing so hopefully we can put on a show for the viewers both on and off the field!

0-2

Wear your brightest coat Paully. Will keep an eye out for you on the telly!

Ha ha! I've got my lucky Adidas jacket to wear - 10 wins out of 10 with it! Mind, it's a right nuisance for home matches as I've got to give it to people who are going straight home to take for mew after the match so I can stay out with an erm 'nice' shirt on  :D

Mental how we've gone from barely being able to put a competent bench together to having decent players who can't even get on the bench in a year despite being relegated. Struggle to get my head what's going on sometimes.

Ryder's so hopeless :lol: Convinced we could do a NUFC mediawatch.

Also didn't realise that Dummett is one yellow away from suspension (same as Shelvey) so we'll need Lazaar or Gamez to be match fit if he gets booked in either of the next 2 games. Unless we play Clark or Anita at LB

It's like Ralph Wiggum got a job at The Chron.

Weird how some journos are billing this as our biggest match of the season so far.

It's probably hard to fathom for supporters who don't go back that far, but Leeds vs Newcastle would have been a pretty glamorous fixture in the past. Not even that long ago tbh, even if we go back to Bobby Robson's time here.

Ryder's so hopeless :lol: Convinced we could do a NUFC mediawatch.

Also didn't realise that Dummett is one yellow away from suspension (same as Shelvey) so we'll need Lazaar or Gamez to be match fit if he gets booked in either of the next 2 games. Unless we play Clark or Anita at LB

Rafa's quotes would suggest that Haidara is available.

Amazing what an upbeat club does. No one wants to miss a game now whereas before there'd be people out with niggles etc. Remember Sir Bobby saying when he came in the amount of people out with niggly injuries that were playable was ridiculous, and it soon cleared up when confidence returned.

Gonna be a top day this like.

Feels like a proper game . Regardless of how overhyped you think it is or whatevee your opinions on Leeds are (really like them personally, massive club with fans that deserve a lot better, would love them back in the prem) its just got that special feeling about it you dont get with most games, Leeds are a proper club like.

Atmosphere is going to be off the charts, cant wait to be amongst it. Got that edgy spice to it as well which always makes the occasion better.

Really tough game for us mind, can see it going either way, personally i have a feeling we'll get turned over but hope not obv, a win would be massive but a draw would be decent as well.

Need to make sure we dont concede early on and thatll help the game plan. Wont be many tougher games this season like with the form Leeds are in and atmosphere and support we"ll be up against. Bring it on!