Sexual Abuse in Football

Tooj

Guest Howaythetoon

As HTT said, really important to discuss this with your kids from a young age, no matter how uncomfortable it is.

I didn't want to, but you have to sadly. I don't want my kids thinking some adults may be bad people or even that family members can be, but better safe than sorry. Thankfully their and our family is the best and would never harm them in any way.

nothing salacious, its about finding answers and getting closure for them.

Which can be done behind closed doors with the family and the police. No need for speculating on forums, social media, and the press.

Which can be done behind closed doors with the family and the police. No need for speculating on forums, social media, and the press.

it wasnt speculating. just a fact that had been brought up about one of my toon heroes in a discussion about abuse in football. may as well close the thread then.

it wasnt speculating. just a fact that had been brought up about one of my toon heroes in a discussion about abuse in football. may as well close the thread then.

Sexual assault victims have the right to anonymity. We couldn't go posting for example that a living person was sexually assaulted unless they waive their right to anonymity.

The same rule applies for the dead.

Sounds like it was willfully ignored going off what they said on Sunday Supplement. Journos in cahoots with the club in cahoots with the FA.

just disgusting, and heartbreaking all at the same time.

crewe have questions to answer - set up their own review, comments from a previous director also - hope its not all just swept under the carpet.

Bennell in hospital after he was found unconscious at an address in Stevenage on Friday.

shit. was just about to post that i hoped he had been arrested as i was worried he'd top himself, the fucking coward. police have a lot to answer for if he manages to do that.

you reckon? honestly i think they'd rather see him suffer, and force him to answer for his actions and admit his wrings.

I'm obviously not in a position to know how they feel but I think they'd just prefer if he was completely out of their lives i.e. dead rather than still hanging in there in prison

Just me or does anyone else feel that rotten trash like Bennell shouldn't be maintained at taxpayers' expense/"At Her Majesty's pleasure" and that everyone would be far better off if he was just shot and thrown on a bonfire?

Should be 5 years for indecent images and life for any physical acts where the age gap is more than 5 years.

Then again I am the sort of person that thinks people should be imprisoned or deported for driving at over 40mph in a 20mph zone outside a school.