Sexual Abuse in Football

Tooj

solitary confinement for life is the only just punishment. whats the point of being allowed to die humanely by lethal injection???

if it was my abuser, i'd want to them suffer every day for the rest of their lives.

Eric Bristow MBE ‏@ericbristow  15m15 minutes ago

U got to sought him out when u get older or dont look in the mirror glad i am a dart player proper men

this is the kind of shit that stops a lot of abusers coming forward, the thought of being humiliated. bristow u fucking cunt.

i'm so angry right now with bristow.

i was emotionally and physically (thankfully never sexually) abused growing up even into adulthood.. he's in his 80's now, a little wrinkly old man. i'm still absolutely terrified of him, cant look him in the eye, scared stiff and still on the verge of a panic attack when in the same room as him. thats just without the sexual abuse. god knows what those victims go through day in day out.

i'm so angry right now with bristow.

i was emotionally and physically (thankfully never sexually) abused growing up even into adulthood.. he's in his 80's now, a little wrinkly old man. i'm still absolutely terrified of him, cant look him in the eye, scared stiff and still on the verge of a panic attack when in the same room as him. thats just without the sexual abuse. god knows what those victims go through day in day out.

Sorry to hear about what you've gone through Huss :(