Sexual Abuse in Football

Tooj

Guest Howaythetoon

Doesn't surprise me, he's from that dark era of the 70s and 80s working men's clubs mentality full of racists and homophobes. Attention seeking prick if you ask me!

Doesn't surprise me, he's from that dark era of the 70s and 80s working men's clubs mentality full of racists and homophobes. Attention seeking prick if you ask me!

This, moronic dinosaur sooner his ilk are gone the better.

Can you revoke a MBE?

What for? Having objectionable, backward views like just about every other person of his generation?

Isn't it meant to be a position of distinction? How can you hurl such abuse and hate around and the crown stand by and say "yeah no worries" - I'd have already taken it away.

Guest Howaythetoon

It's horrendous patter like, he's basically calling these poor men cowards and questioning their masculinity with the gay shit and that's just not on because male victims of sexual abuse, for a number of them, will have went through periods where they will have felt they were not real men because real men don't let other men touch them blah blah blah. Hopefully he'll throw a few darts at a board sometime soon and one of them will bounce back off the wire and stab him in the eye or something the ignorant cunt.

It's horrendous patter like, he's basically calling these poor men cowards and questioning their masculinity with the gay s*** and that's just not on because male victims of sexual abuse, for a number of them, will have went through periods where they will have felt they were not real men because real men don't let other men touch them blah blah blah. Hopefully he'll throw a few darts at a board sometime soon and one of them will bounce back off the wire and stab him in the eye or something the ignorant c***.

one of the poor lads was on the victoria derbyshire show had admitted the abuse had made him question his sexuality and he ended up trying relationshops with men. its all f***ing so awful and then this c*** bristow comes along with views that i bet a number of people hold.

Can you revoke a MBE?

What for? Having objectionable, backward views like just about every other person of his generation?

Isn't it meant to be a position of distinction? How can you hurl such abuse and hate around and the crown stand by and say "yeah no worries" - I'd have already taken it away.

Aye, but it's an 'honour' doled out by elitists to those they think are 'deserving'. It's patronage. Meaningless patronage. MBE = Member of the British Empire. What fucking Empire would that be then? It's a nonsense.

His views are abhorrent, but I wouldn't see any need to withdraw his MBE because (a) his nasty, backward views speak volumes about him as a person, so the damage is done already (b) his MBE is worthless and meaningless to anyone sensible © there must be countless others with OBEs, MBEs, KBEs, CBEs etc who hold similarly vile views, some of whom may well be paedophiles, murderers, terrorists/conspirators.

I'd scrap the whole system, but honestly just see talk of picking on his MBE as vapid tokenism.

It's Eric Bristow, man. Everyone knows what he's like and have done for almost his entire 40 years in the public eye. Proper man's sport, ffs. This is a guy who punched his wife and spent years suffering from 'dartitis'. Prick.

Ex-Man Utd youngster reveals abuse he suffered at hands of Bennell

http://dailym.ai/2gcvcvD

So this is the player who first got Bennell arrested for what he did in Atlanta.

Says Gradi was driving him to Bennell's house in 1990, when Gradi has said Bennell was stopped from being unsupervised with kids from 1998.

Looks like Gradi and Crewe are in complete disgrace and need imprisoning/shutting down.

The FA paid him £1200 compo and did not investigate any of the claims further. This is the chance for the government to come in and force the FA to modernise.

At Man Utd this player was somewhere between Robbie Savage and Nicky Butt in terms of ability. I hope the Man Utd community that he worked with (Fergie, Charlton, class of 92, Bruce, Hughes, Savage) go and give him enough money to live off for the rest of his life.

:spit: Sorry, I can't help but laugh at that. It's like something you'd hear on Phoenix Nights. Classic.

My exact thoughts when I read it :lol:

You know, I should be fuming reading shit like this.  But I actually find it funny how clueless and misinformed he is.  As for darts beign played by 'proper men'  :lol: Saying it as if they're all hard bastards.  Most would probably have a heart attack if they got into a fight that lasted longer than 20 seconds. 

Oh and Huss, sorry to read about what you have been through.