Hull City vs Newcastle United - 29/11/16 @ 7:45pm - No UK TV

HaydnNUFC

There's a few surprises there. Sels for one, Tiote appears on the bench, still no Dummett - thought he was being saved for this when not showing up last game, and not even a bench warming role for Mitro.

Big first full game for Lazaar, think he came on as sub before, or did he actually start a game?

Pretty strong team though and our away form must be pushing best in the country atm, or am I dreaming.

Lazaar started against Wolves. He was really shit but hopefully will be much better tonight

Aye, hopefully he is well drilled by now.

Put 53 pounds on Hull to soften the blow a bit (if we lose), wins me 183. Please win Newcastle!

A draw after 90 mins will be a kick in the plums

Not really confident with the team especially that subs bench and the names that are missing. Seeing Hull putting out a strong team too gives me less confidence so if we don't make it to the semis, I'll probably be more ok with these circumstances.

Put 53 pounds on Hull to soften the blow a bit (if we lose), wins me 183. Please win Newcastle!

A draw after 90 mins will be a kick in the plums

Yeah it's definitely gonna go that way :lol: :thup: To be honest it's not gonna cost me more than 1/3 of those 53 at worst, as it was a 200% bonus on whatever I put in. Wanted to sign up anyway to be sure I can see the game without the game lagging like hell.

Cheers mate :thup:

It's on unibet over here. Viaplay showing the other three quarters :rolleyes:

I clicked the link to get to Unibet TV and then our game, but I can't see a "play" button. I assume that it doesn't show up until the stream/game starts?