Newcastle United 0-1 Sheffield Wednesday - 26/12/16 - Match Thread

Guest pricedoutoftoon

I don't know if things can be changed though there is just no quality in the centre of midfield going forward, Hayden is too much of a defensive player for the Shelvey role and I'm amazed Colback remembers to breathe let alone pretend to be a footballer.

You can tell a performance like that was coming after the first 20 minutes.  No need to panic but it's an issue that we can't seem to awake from our slumber at home when we start badly, today, Blackburn, Wolves etc

Not a clue what's happened to Perez. My favourite player not too long ago, looks a shadow of the player nowadays. Nothing is coming off for him and he looks like he isn't bothered either. Really disappointing.

Not a clue what's happened to Perez. My favourite player not too long ago, looks a shadow of the player nowadays. Nothing is coming off for him and he looks like he isn't bothered either. Really disappointing.

Same, bizarre and sad.

I don't know if things can be changed though there is just no quality in the centre of midfield going forward, Hayden is too much of a defensive player for the Shelvey role and I'm amazed Colback remembers to breathe let alone pretend to be a footballer.

Should be able to play with a higher tempo, even the sideway passes were slow as fuck every single time. Walking and playing football. Horrible.

When Spurs & Barca were interested i was really bothered.

Now wouldnt be arsed if he left. Hes a lightweight and under the formation we use he's pointless.

Useless f***ing c***s!!!!!!!!! And Dummet is still on the pitch, HOW HOW HOW?????????????????+

Rafa's subs are s****.

The worst I've seen from a NUFC manager.

Totally agree. He should have subbed left back for left back

At the point where we just need to cut ties, tbh. He's clearly not suited to this league and, while I think he'll be better at PL level, his attitude just isn't there.

Atsu has to start.

Really? I thought he was woeful, but not as bad as Ayoze, who was desperately bad

woeful? :lol:

he attacked, ran, shot, beat people.

nonody else did any of these things.

Our midfield is Hayden and Colback.

One a young guy that has showed promise, but should not be looked to, to run the entire midfield. The other an idiot.

It's going to mess up the entire functioning of the rest of the team.

Might be good that we lost this game. Alarm bells better be ringing about not having another quality central midfielder.