Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Feb @ 7.45pm (live on Sky)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

really hope atsu starts. once he got into his groove, he was terrifying bristol city's defence and his crossing was improving no end. if youre gonna play murphy or gouf, they're gonna need tap ins and atsu's yer man.

What's Brightons home record like? If my memory is right Chris Hughton never lost a game with us at home.

We didn't lose in the Championship at home under him but we lost a few in the Premier League

We lost a few in the prem with all our managers?

Obviously its in reference to this league. So Hughton has lost  only 1 game at home this season.

Wow our home record is guff.

What's Brightons home record like? If my memory is right Chris Hughton never lost a game with us at home.

http://i.imgur.com/vtMkxD4.png

Not bad...

Didn't watch their game last night but apparently in their last two home wins (Reading & Burton) the away team were very poor.

Guest neesy111

Can't see anything but a defeat here. Where are the goals coming from? I'll feel better if Murphy starts.

We've scored 2 in each of our last three?

More concerned about the goals we are conceading.

This.  We'll get at least a goal, but we need to stop the comical goals we are conceding.  It's cost us 4 points in the last 2 weeks.

Can't see anything but a defeat here. Where are the goals coming from? I'll feel better if Murphy starts.

We've scored 2 in each of our last three?

More concerned about the goals we are conceading.

Weren't playing a team of this quality in fairness. I just can't stomach more missed chances from Mitrovic, I know they're coming already.

Our home games have been the ones we've been stinking in the most recently. Away performance wise we've actually put in some decent performances. We seem to struggle more at home because our tactics and style of play is more suited to being on hostile territory.

I think we've every chance of picking up a point here and let's be honest that would not be a bad result at all.

We'll bum them and Rafa will end the game with his big smile and rosey cheeks.

We'll then have points deducted because bumming is not an acceptable tactic in today's game.

Fucking Nazis that run the FA.........................................I remember back in the day when bumming was part of the game, two hard men used go in for a 50 50 and you had to chuck a bucket of water over them to break them apart.

If Colback, Perez and Gouffran play we will be beaten comfortably. To a lesser extent I can accept Gouffran although I still think he is shit but play all three and you may as well give Brighton the points. Need big performance from the defence and to me our best plan would be to take the game to them from the off but I don't think we will. Brighton have been hit and miss recently also so expect them to be at us from the off. Key players will be Shelvey, Ritchie and Diame and if these 3 perform we have a decent chance. Don't think Gayle will be avaiable so it looks like either Mitro or Murphy which doesn't exactly fill my heart with joy. Mitro really should be tearing this league a new one but he isn't. Not confident all all about this one but would not be surprised if we win, draw or get beat.