Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Feb @ 7.45pm (live on Sky)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wincing at the thought of Gouffran playing as a number 10. No creativity, no eye for a pass, no running forward with the ball skills. Granted he might get in the box.

I can only think that was the idea. Have him sniffing around to pick up the pieces from long balls to a big man up front. I don't think those tactics have worked since the 1990s though.

How has it got to the stage where we're playing three away games in 7 days in opposite ends of the country by the way, totally apropos of the fact that we're playing 3 out of the current top 5? It's horrific scheduling, and no-one else seems to have been shafted by it quite to the same extent as us.

The Brighton game was rescheduled.

How has it got to the stage where we're playing three away games in 7 days in opposite ends of the country by the way, totally apropos of the fact that we're playing 3 out of the current top 5? It's horrific scheduling, and no-one else seems to have been shafted by it quite to the same extent as us.

I'm not arsed. We need to looking at this as an opportunity to put all the lost points behind us and really kick on.

I'm not arsed. We need to looking at this as an opportunity to put all the lost points behind us and really kick on.

At the beginning of the season, when we see Huddersfield (a) and then Reading (a) next I don't think anyone is that arsed. It's a shock that both of them are in the positions they're in and when you chuck into the mix the Brighton game then it's obviously a tough week.

As you say, if we can come out of it, with 6-7 points then most of us will breathe a bit sigh of relief.

Why couldn't it have been rescheduled to a different date?

Why couldn't it have been rescheduled to a different date?

Sure I read we tried to have it pushed back further/played later in the season, but the EFL and Brighton rejected that.

Surprised and encouraged by the number of optimistic fans in the poll. Personally think we're due an absolute twatting.

I imagine it's because we tend to play better away from home. I think we'll get a draw personally, we'll raise our game with it being a top of the table clash. There's every chance Brighton will bottle it as well, there's as much pressure on them as us.