Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United - Tue 28th Feb @ 7.45pm (live on Sky)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buzzing for foul after foul by Colback tonight allowing them to put loads of balls into our box

Hope he runs into the back of someone, that's my favourite Colback foul.

:lol: On the left-hand side, about half way into our half and right on the sideline while Dummett has the winger faced-up and under control.

Buzzing for foul after foul by Colback tonight allowing them to put loads of balls into our box

I'm partial to the needless and blatant shirt tug on a winger whose stood facing the corner flag with no support and is struggling to keep the ball under control. So brainless.

This is our game of the season. Will be massive for everyone's confidence and a win would be huge. A loss won't be the end of the world but it will feel like a huge kick in the balls.

Looking forward to this more than any so far this season.

COME ON!

For Sky and the rest of the league, yes it is the biggest game of the season.

For us, in the context of chasing promotion, no this isn't the game of the season. Saturday against Huddersfield is much important that tonight. We could pass Brighton on another day but we can't afford Huddersfield to close the gap.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm partial to the needless and blatant shirt tug on a winger whose stood facing the corner flag with no support and is struggling to keep the ball under control. So brainless.

I'm a big fan of the snappy, mistimed standing tackle on a winger who's going nowhere, is facing away from goal, but is in the perfect position for a ball into the box from a free kick, should someone be stupid enough to put in a snappy, mistimed standing tackle.

I'm a big fan of the snappy, mistimed standing tackle on a winger who's going nowhere, is facing away from goal, but is in the perfect position for a ball into the box from a free kick, should someone be stupid enough to put in a snappy, mistimed standing tackle.

Good shout. This is especially enjoyable in the last 5 minutes of the match while holding a narrow lead.