Huddersfield Town vs Newcastle United 4/3/17 17:30 GMT (Live on Sky)

Guest neesy111

With our fantastic away record, I don't understand how people can claim we always "play for a draw" away from home. We've won most of our away games ffs. Our stats would be even better if we weren't robbed by that idiot at Forest.

We dominated the game yesterday, other than the first 15 minutes which is to be expected with Brighton always going to come out fast.

Pressure all on Hudders for this one, if we take a point then we are as good as up, lose and its not a killer, win and we are up.

These are the defining games, we stepped up last night and rightly got something in the end, this will be tough but id not bet against us winning this.

Positive from now on, lets win this anarl  O0

Would happily take a draw in this one. Huddersfield's game in hand is away at Wolves, which isn't easy. A loss, however wouldn't be great with Reading up next. A win, and although I wouldn't say we're up, would mean that effectively eight wins from our last eleven games (same points ratio we have to date) would force Huddersfield to win every remaining game.

They only really know how to play one way. If we stay solid until half-time I would fancy us later on. Thought we looked loads fitter than Brighton last night.

Huddersfield are bound to go gung-ho from minute one, they need to win if they want automatic. I'm betting a lot of Brighton fans actually want us to win now too.

I'd not go with Gouffran again. Murphy or Perez up top for me. Probably Murphy.

Yep. It was worth a go with Gouffran but it failed. Perez looked miles better when he came on.

no need to rush gayle back for this.

seems a strange one, mind. scans all clear and rafa implying its in his head. gayle had seemed such a confident character so this is quite a surprising situation.

Darlow

Yedlin Lascelles Clark Dummett

Ritchie Diame Shelvey Atsu

Perez

Murphy

Plz.

Has to be.  If colback starts Rafa is insane or just a wind up.

Darlow

Hanley    Lascalles  Clark

Yedlin      Diame    Shelvey    Gouffran

Atsu

Ritchie  Gayle

(Atsu or perez drifting left, Ritchie drifting right) YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO RAFA

(I kid they'd never adapt to this in time but tired of making room for Colback)

This really is a must not lose game. I think a draw would be a good result here. If they managed to beat us they'd have the opportunity to go 2 points behind if they won their game in hand.

A draw would be good but a win would almost kill off their automatic promotion chances.

Feel like we might see Perez and Murphy in for Diame and Gouffran (hopefully, if he drops Atsu I'll kill him :lol: ) and no other changes. He won't play Shelvey and Diame together in CM to start a game IMO and I begrudgingly accept that. How long until Hayden gets back?

Didn't see the game but my friends were raving about a tall midfielder they had playing for them that usually doesn't play in the 1st team. Said they hoped he didn't play Saturday.

Feel like we might see Perez and Murphy in for Diame and Gouffran (hopefully, if he drops Atsu I'll kill him :lol: ) and no other changes. He won't play Shelvey and Diame together in CM to start a game IMO and I begrudgingly accept that. How long until Hayden gets back?

I agree. He won't play Diame with Shelvey. I think he'll bring in Perez and Murphy for Diame and Gouffran.