The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Where the f*** is that Chelsea equaliser?

Not looking likely at all, Palace been easily the better team from the parts of the game I've seen. Zaha just gone off which will hurt them a little, since he's been outstanding. Wow Paddy Van just missed a sitter. Chelsea have been terrible.

Guest firetotheworks

Man City are basically producing the thrashings that you predicted every week when you were a kid, but were told weren't realistically going to happen every time. Haven't they scored like 23 goals in 4 games or something?

Man City are basically producing the thrashings that you predicted every week when you were a kid, but were told weren't realistically going to happen every time. Haven't they scored like 23 goals in 4 games or something?

17 in 3.

Last 5 league games - 5, 6, 5, 1, 7

I was sort of happy for Tammy Abraham doing okay at Swansea even though we didn't get him. Escaped my attention he was only there on loan, and Swansea were turkeys being fattened up for Chelsea.

Where the f*** is that Chelsea equaliser?

Not looking likely at all, Palace been easily the better team from the parts of the game I've seen. Zaha just gone off which will hurt them a little, since he's been outstanding. Wow Paddy Van just missed a sitter. Chelsea have been terrible.

Thougt they took Zaha off, guess not, he's running the show, we are going to have to keep him and Townsend quiet, if we want to get anything out of that game.

That's La Liga for you.

Stoke were 20/1 to win that game today. Obviously it turned out to be right, but that's mad before a ball is even kicked. :lol:

21% possession today, could you imagine when we play Man City, we could be in single digits :)

Stoke were 20/1 to win that game today. Obviously it turned out to be right, but that's mad before a ball is even kicked. :lol:

21% possession today, could you imagine when we play Man City, we could be in single digits :)

But we won't concede 7.