The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Thought from this season you could watch every championship game  legally online?

Most EFL clubs have signed up to a new scheme where if you live in a different country then you can buy a subscription where you can see every league game online, providing that game isn't selected for TV in the country you live in. So yes you can, but not in this country. So far apparently only 9 EFL clubs have opted out of it and some of those have implemented their own similar service.

Thought from this season you could watch every championship game  legally online?

Most EFL clubs have signed up to a new scheme where if you live in a different country then you can buy a subscription where you can see every league game online, providing that game isn't selected for TV in the country you live in. So yes you can, but not in this country. So far apparently only 9 EFL clubs have opted out of it and some of those have implemented their own similar service.

O0 I remember villa turning it down.

O0 I remember villa turning it down.

Aye, think they were planning on their own service though. Sunderland opted out and will not be providing an alternative service.

6 teams in the National League (Conference) play offs this season. 4th-7th play each over two legs, two winners of the ties then play an away game at the 2nd and 3rd teams, with the winners of each tie playing in the final.

Go on Gateshead.

I think that's a pretty decent way. Having to finish top 5 out of 24 with only 1 automatically up is pretty tough.

Think the 5th league with 4 relegations places to the conference would have been better. I just don't want football to turn American or like Rugby Super league where most teams have a chance at the end of the season despite them finishing half way down the table.