The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Yeah Kadar seems to have gradually forged out a decent career for himself. He's one of the experienced heads in that Hungary side in terms of caps.

Although he's not playing now, It's weird how Nani is that for Portugal.

Aye I did a double take recently when I saw he had well over 100 caps. Quaresma too. It's weird how that golden generation belatedly came good together last year even if it was in the most boring way possible.

It's things like that that make me think that maybe just maybe, England can do it, too. As long as we get that crazy luck of the draw they got.

And Speaking of boring, what a boring goal for Portugal to score.

Tbf, Luxembourg are probably a bit underachieving. 600k population and surrounded by major footballing nations. Also a big immigrant population from other footballing nations (Portugal in particular). You'd expect them to be a bit better than a total minnow, but I guess growing up to become a banker or some shit is more pervasive to the youth.

Guest neesy111

Tbf, Luxembourg are probably a bit underachieving. 600k population and surrounded by major footballing nations. Also a big immigrant population from other footballing nations (Portugal in particular). You'd expect them to be a bit better than a total minnow, but I guess growing up to become a banker or some shit is more pervasive to the youth.

They've seemed to have improved in recent years.

They've seemed to have improved in recent years.

Yep. Like I mentioned before Pjanic grew up there and came through their system, so they were unlucky to lose a star player there.

Population wise they're bigger than Iceland and about the same size as Montenegro, so they really shouldn't be quite as bad as they have been.

Aye, lots of foreign-born residents who don't have full citizenship. A bit similar to Switzerland and their immigrant population. Can imagine that's offputting for somebody like Pjanic that half of his family didn't have passports but they wanted him to play for their team.

I think they greatly relaxed the laws on naturalisation recently though.

What's happening with Scotland is normally what happens with me on FM. You get no good youths for ages then one's a left-back. Then in the next year's batch when you would love a cracking CM, you end up with the best prospect being another fecking LB.

Also, how long before Michael O'Neill gets a good offer from the Championship at least?

What's happening with Scotland is normally what happens with me on FM. You get no good youths for ages then one's a left-back. Then in the next year's batch when you would love a cracking CM, you end up with the best prospect being another fecking LB.

Also, how long before Michael O'Neill gets a good offer from the Championship at least?

He might get the chance to come home when Rafa gets a better offer from Billericay

There was talk of Olvier Burke being Scotland's Gareth Bale this time last year but he needs to show some form for WBA now.

Norway getting bummed by the Jormans

There was talk of Olvier Burke being Scotland's Gareth Bale this time last year but he needs to show some form for WBA now.

Ryan Gauld's been sitting on the bench for Vitoria Setubal so far this season too. He was Scotland's Lionel Messi. They could boss the World Cup in Qatar. :yao:

Ryan Gauld's been sitting on the bench for Vitoria Setubal so far this season too. He was Scotland's Lionel Messi. They could boss the World Cup in Qatar. :yao:

Aves now.

There was also that Spanish-raised Jack Harper who was with Real Madrid. Had failed stint at Brighton and now back in Spanish 3rd division.