The other games today 2017/18

Greg

He seems to be devisive. Was watching Germany - Norway which was at Stutgard's stadium and the fans were chanting his name the entire match. I'm sure they'll all warm to him soon as he's going to be a fixture in the team for the next ten years probably.

Ahh that's silly. He'll be a fan favorite soon. During the Hamburg game, the Greek captain was insensed with winning every tackle over him. Twice even directing cheering the fans during their interactions. He's a personality. Someone the mass don't like for any particular reason but the real smart ones tbh get behind because they know he's just a fucking football player.

Guest firetotheworks

Shoutouts to the kids who do this shit but ffs pick some better music or just have commentary. Thats one of my pet hates. Always try to think of one and thats it.

Tbf, I reckon the vector diagram for people who regularly make YouTube football highlight reels Vs people who are into unbearably bad music is probably just a circle.

Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Klavan, Moreno, Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum, Salah, Mane, Firmino.

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy, Danilo, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva ©, Aguero, Jesus

Shoutouts to the kids who do this shit but ffs pick some better music or just have commentary. Thats one of my pet hates. Always try to think of one and thats it.

Tbf, I reckon the vector diagram for people who regularly make YouTube football highlight reels Vs people who are into unbearably bad music is probably just a circle.

This is more just because the vast majority of music is picked up as a copyright breach when uploaded to YouTube. If not immediately then soon after. Hence most of these videos use crappy soundcloud mixes and the like as it doesn't breach copyright.