The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Loic Remy bags for Las Palmas!

Debut goal and perfectly taken at that. He's still such a good striker.

Aye, great touch and finish. Really surprised he had no better offers than Las Palmas but certainly not complaining. Him and Calleri up top should be more than enough to stay up this season.

Very scrappy second too, bad defending by Huddersfield, could be this year's Boro, they can defend but offensively there's not a lot there, Mounie is feeding on less than scraps.

Good on them for getting players in and having a go, but I think they are favourites for the drop.

The media have been hyping them for the underdog angle and because Wagner is Klopp's mate and automatically assumed to be a genius, but they've been riding their luck since last season. Promoted with a negative goal difference and getting through the playoffs without winning a single game was Greece in the Euros level of flukey.

Very scrappy second too, bad defending by Huddersfield, could be this year's Boro, they can defend but offensively there's not a lot there, Mounie is feeding on less than scraps.

Good on them for getting players in and having a go, but I think they are favourites for the drop.

The media have been hyping them for the underdog angle and because Wagner is Klopp's mate and automatically assumed to be a genius, but they've been riding their luck since last season. Promoted with a negative goal difference and getting through the playoffs without winning a single game was Greece in the Euros level of flukey.

The other thing you need to take into account with Huddersfield is that their squad is paper thin, a couple of key injuries and they are very weak. Mooy is pivotal to them, honestly if they lost him for any length of time they will be screwed.

PSV have had a spell of dominance in Holland since then I think too

Aye, it's been mainly PSV and Ajax, with even AZ and FC Twente in it since Feyenoord last participated. Doesn't help that our football has turned to s*** and hence only the champion qualifies effectively.

PSV have had a spell of dominance in Holland since then I think too

Aye, it's been mainly PSV and Ajax, with even AS and FC Twente in it since Feyenoord last participated. Doesn't help that our football has turned to s*** and hence only the champion qualifies effectively.

AS Alkmaar had a good team for a few years and won the Dutch league fairly recently. Feyenoord hadn't won the league for 18 years prior to last season and struggled to finish top 2 in that time as well.