Newcastle United vs Burton Albion - Midweek @ 19:45 (No TV)

HaydnNUFC

I fell reasonably confident about tonight and that doesn't always end well.

Oh dear, another new hip?

I'm sure the hips will be fine, I'm more concerned about my mental state with some of the moaning bastards who sit close to me.

Guest neesy111

I'm sure the hips will be fine, I'm more concerned about my mental state with some of the moaning bastards who sit close to me.

Take out your hearing aid then.

I've changed my mind, thought it was going to be a draw earlier this week, now I reckon we'll win it by the odd goal. We've served up enough poor performances at home, we are due a good performance.

2-0

I've changed my mind, thought it was going to be a draw earlier this week, now I reckon we'll win it by the odd goal. We've served up enough poor performances at home, we are due a good performance.

2-0

???

Better win please, it's my Birthday. I probably won't get anything else anyway.

Hey, it's my birthday the day after! What are the chances?

About 1 in 365, iirc.

1 in 133,225 isn't it?  1 in 365 for each of their birthdays to fall on any one day and 1 in (365 x 365) for them to be consecutive.

No we are talking about the chances that having stated a birthday of X that Ian W has a birthday of X+1.

The estimated probability is 1/365 however the exact probability can not be known without knowing the distribution of birthdays amongst the worlds populace.

It was my birthday on Sunday. Does that help at all?

2-0

???

I changed my mind even while I was writing that sentence. :lol:

Looking forward to this tonight. I'm always far less nervous going to the game than following on text updates or our awful radio coverage.

I'm not sure he will because it didn't particularly work last time but I hope we start with both Atsu, Ritchie and Perez as the number 10. The likelihood is they're going to sit deep and try and counter so the more skilled players in our attacking positions the better. Being really greedy I'd also like to see Diame along side Shelvey in the middle and really try and get at these straight from the off.

I'm confident we'll get the win though.

3-0

I'm sure the hips will be fine, I'm more concerned about my mental state with some of the moaning b******s who sit close to me.

Take out your hearing aid then.

:lol:

Huddersfield fans were saying that Burton pretty much had everyone sat in behind the ball all game in Saturday and defended brilliantly. Obviously will be he plan against us.

I think this would have worked had they played us first but Rafa will have done his research.

The ginger mackem is apparently out tonight! YESSSSSSSSS!

Get the fuck in.

Although I don't think he would have been starting anyway, Hayden probably would've came in.