Newcastle United vs Burton Albion - Midweek @ 19:45 (No TV)

HaydnNUFC

Monday and Friday aren't mid-week. There is a difference between mid-week and weekday.

We haven't lost a game this season that's been played on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

midweek

NOUN

The middle of the week, usually regarded as being from Tuesday to Thursday.

Better win please, it's my Birthday. I probably won't get anything else anyway.

Hey, it's my birthday the day after! What are the chances?

About 1 in 365, iirc.

1 in 133,225 isn't it?  1 in 365 for each of their birthdays to fall on any one day and 1 in (365 x 365) for them to be consecutive.

Huddersfield fans were saying that Burton pretty much had everyone sat in behind the ball all game in Saturday and defended brilliantly. Obviously will be he plan against us.

That's more likely to work against Huddersfield than us. Huddersfield play nice football, but they can't finish for shit. We are hit and miss with the passing, but Gayle and Ritchie will punish you given half a chance.

Guest chopey

Huddersfield fans were saying that Burton pretty much had everyone sat in behind the ball all game in Saturday and defended brilliantly. Obviously will be he plan against us.

That's more likely to work against Huddersfield than us. Huddersfield play nice football, but they can't finish for s***. We are hit and miss with the passing, but Gayle and Ritchie will punish you given half a chance.

100%

About 1 in 365, iirc.

1 in 133,225 isn't it?  1 in 365 for each of their birthdays to fall on any one day and 1 in (365 x 365) for them to be consecutive.

No we are talking about the chances that having stated a birthday of X that Ian W has a birthday of X+1.

The estimated probability is 1/365 however the exact probability can not be known without knowing the distribution of birthdays amongst the worlds populace.

About 1 in 365, iirc.

No we are talking about the chances that having stated a birthday of X that Ian W has a birthday of X+1.

The estimated probability is 1/365 however the exact probability can not be known without knowing the distribution of birthdays amongst the worlds populace.

200.gif