Sheffield Wednesday vs Newcastle United - 08/04/2017 @ 17:30 (Live on SS1)

Decky

We've got the best away defensive record in all the leagues (including Premier League) with only 12 goals conceded. Crazy for Toon - we've conceded a fair few away over the years.  :lol:

I've said it before, Rafa's formation/tactics are very effective away.

Sheff Wed have to come onto us, we can sit back, keep tight, and take our chances when we get them.

Even looking at the games we've lost Forest (super snide) Blackburn (pretty unlucky) and Fulham (had a certain pen not given) - we've not played that badly.

Howay the lads!

Despite me already saying 0-2 us I hope that one of the outcomes is 0-1 to us and late on Shelvey et al rolls around on the floor to waste time like those two cunts Wallace and Fletcher did up here on Boxing Day.

It seems a bit blase to assume we are going to win every time away from home, but we do seem to raise our game against the better sides. So I'm going to say it's an away win. :lol:

For me, this is by far the toughest game left for us. Leeds at home also looks tricky being at home and Leeds are chasing that playoff spot but this game, maybe because they've beaten us already this season gives me more jitters than the others.

Most on here didn't fancy us against both Brighton and Huddersfield away, which was ok and the results weren't shabby either.

We should probably approach this game the way we did against Brighton. Wouldn't be bad to play Gouffran behind Gayle and bring Perez later on in the game. We started that Brighton game with Gouff and Diame up top and looked stronger in the second half when Murphy and Perez came on against tired legs.

If we don't concede early I'll think we'll win. They've got to be nervy at how close they are to dropping out of the playoffs and if we get a bit of space we should capitalise. I just really hope we win. I know promotion is the goal but given how long we've been top and after beating Brighton twice I'd be a disappointed if we didn't go up as Champions.

Hopefully an unchanged side.

0-2

Gayle

Atsu

All we can do is keep winning and hopefully this will be another, just a shame the home form is atrocious, but whose to blame for that, poss negativety

Our home form is hardly atrocious like [emoji38]

All we can do is keep winning and hopefully this will be another, just a shame the home form is atrocious, but whose to blame for that, poss negativety

Our home form is hardly atrocious like [emoji38]

5th best in the division, 3 points away from being 3rd best. Absolutely atrocious.

We've dropped 16 points in our last 17 matches which includes the whole of 2017 and people are genuinely concerned we'll drop 11 in the remaining 6. And not only that, but Huddersfield Town will win every single one of their 7 remaining matches.

Wonder if fans of other clubs still think we're deluded?