Sheffield Wed 2 - 1 Newcastle United - Post-match kneejerk bukkake from p. 22

Kaizero

Guest ElCid

How the fuck Perez, Gouffran and when he is fit Colback is not only bewildering it's absolutely shocking to be honest. Defensively we are so poor without Clark and next season we need just about a full new team otherwise we will come straight back down. Let's see if The two clowns actually try to progress the club and I'm certainly not holding my breath at that.

So many rubbish players.

It's true, like. At no point during the 24 years I've been a fan have we had as many poor players regularly getting games for us.

Just gotta hope we deviate from the norm in the summer and spent loads of money.

Guest firetotheworks

I didn't realise Hanley was injured. Both him and Clark being injured has been a big difference like, not that I think we would have gotten anything, our chances have mainly been Shlevey long shots.

We are luckier than most teams in this division, we've got 4 centre backs. The two who are getting bullied today would have been considered the first choice at the start of the season.

Rafa stopped playing Mbemba pretty sharpish iirc.

So many rubbish players.

It's true, like. At no point during the 24 years I've been a fan have we had as many poor players regularly getting games for us.

Roeder's tenure was pretty bad for that.

So many rubbish players.

Just gotta hope we deviate from the norm in the summer and spent loads of money.

It's definitely the shittest team since 1991-92 like.

Guest firetotheworks

So many rubbish players.

It's definitely the shittest team since 1991-92 like.

It shows how good Rafa is imo. Compare it to the undoubted natural talent that we had at our disposal in 12/13

We are going to be one of the worst teams to get promoted for a long time.

That's also a load of bollocks.

In terms of style of football it isn't, we're boring and fucking awful to watch but managed to win games by scoring quite a few. Baffling to be honest how we managed it with the way we set up.

So many rubbish players.

Roeder's tenure was pretty bad for that.

aye remember Matty Pattinson? Fuck me  :lol: