Sheffield Wed 2 - 1 Newcastle United - Post-match kneejerk bukkake from p. 22

Kaizero

We are going to be one of the worst teams to get promoted for a long time.

That's also a load of bollocks.

In terms of style of football it isn't, we're boring and f***ing awful to watch but managed to win games by scoring quite a few. Baffling to be honest how we managed it with the way we set up.

Love to know how you could possibly know. How much of the recent promoted teams have you watched? All played scintillating football, did they?

Lots, and we are f***ing awful to watch. How can you even defend it, you're eyes don't lie do they.

Sure you did. All those championship games over the last 10 years of each of the promoted teams that you've watched..

I watched tons, i actually did and do. It's all i really do, watch football. Any country anything that's on, football is always on no matter what. And none of that changes the fact we are fucking terrible to watch. Face the truth, we are fucking awful to watch.

Attack me if you like, might want to turn that on the manager,  players and coaching staff after watching that shower of utter shit we just put up with.

I know people keep saying being champions doesn't matter, but giving up the title with these few games to go after being on top for most of the season is a poor way to go up, momentum and psychology wise.

Hopefully the players won't give a shit, and the ones that do won't be here.

Why is it always classed as knee jerk even though the same people have been saying the same thing since the start of the season. When people celebrate a win is that knee jerk too?

It's not knee-jerk, but if people say we haven't had a good season or aren't going to get promoted they're just wrong.

Is anyone saying that? I see posts saying we're shit but still going up?

Part of me thinks the best thing all round is to finish 2nd and closer to 3rd than 1st, like. We've got so many awful players and it needs to be drummed home just how much investment we need in the summer.

And yes, Yorkie. We need an overhaul. :thup:

Why is it always classed as knee jerk even though the same people have been saying the same thing since the start of the season. When people celebrate a win is that knee jerk too?

Because the same people have been saying it even though we've been way clear of the play-offs since about October.

Pissed right off with the performance. I thought we played some great stuff on Wednesday and that we could kick on but as soon as Gayle went off it went downhill. Maybe knee-jerk but I'd go with Mitro over Murphy next week if Gayle isn't fit. Looked up for it.

Guest firetotheworks

Part of me thinks the best thing all round is to finish 2nd and closer to 3rd than 1st, like. We've got so many awful players and it needs to be drummed home just how much investment we need in the summer.

And yes, Yorkie. We need an overhaul. :thup:

Mmmmhmmmmm.

Pissed right off with the performance. I thought we played some great stuff on Wednesday and that we could kick on but as soon as Gayle went off it went downhill. Maybe knee-jerk but I'd go with Mitro over Murphy next week if Gayle isn't fit. Looked up for it.

Murphy did the sum total of fuck all. At least Mitro made an impact on the game.

I don't see how. We hardly have a player fit to play in the premier league. Burnley, Bournemouth, Leicester, Hull and Boro have gone up with much better squads recently than what we currently have.

Excellent way of explaining it. I have faith in Rafa in replacing the shit but no faith in Ashley letting him.

Guest neesy111

Downhill after Gayle went off, we should had been 2-0 down 10 minutes before he went off.

This place always seems over the top after a defeat but it's hard to draw any positives on that. We were all over the place at the back, the effort seemed lacking and if Shelvey, Ritchie or Gayle don't pull us through something in attack no one else seems to really step up. Two woeful performances against Sheff Wed, three if you count the cup game from last year. Their fans must think we're absolute shite.

Especially considering Huddersfield lost we've wasted a very good opportunity there. What a weekend for Chris Hughton and Brighton.

Huuge game v Leeds now to try and bounce back.

I don't see how. We hardly have a player fit to play in the premier league. Burnley, Bournemouth, Leicester, Hull and Boro have gone up with much better squads recently than what we currently have.

Excellent way of explaining it. I have faith in Rafa in replacing the shit but no faith in Ashley letting him.

Just about right, give him enough money but i just can't see it happening.

Because the same people have been saying it even though we've been way clear of the play-offs since about October.

But they're only saying we've got loads of shit players. We have. It's not knee jerk because we've lost. Everyone on here can see who is shit and who isn't.

Piss poor performance but we've been awesome away from

home all season so I'm not going to complain too much. We just don't get enough from the likes of Diame and Perez though while Gouffran is "functional". Benitez has got the best out of this squad and the main aim was to go up.

Squad needs a complete overhaul for prem league but we all know that

I hate watching us. The difference in composure on the ball, movement, creativity in us and Brighton makes it clear they deserve to win the league.

Dying for the season to end!

Don't think they have more quality, think they have more bottle when going behind though.

Guest palnese

Today just reinforced how poor our squad is, not sure if that is OTT.

Yet most of the players in it, bar a few, would walk into most teams in the league.