Sheffield Wed 2 - 1 Newcastle United - Post-match kneejerk bukkake from p. 22

Kaizero

Just not good enough, poor all over the park and deserved fuck all. End of the season can't come quickly enough, not how thought it was going to pan out but that's football.

Looking at our players, Rafa is a fucking genius getting what he has from this season. So much shit in the squad.

The squad is miles better than all the other squads in the league

Don't agree at all. We have the best striker and best midfielder, one of the best wingers. Our team is good, our squad is fucking shit.

It's a squad of contrast, players at either end of the shit-great spectrum, not much in the middle.

Looking at our players, Rafa is a fucking genius getting what he has from this season. So much shit in the squad.

You say this with very little clue about the squads of the Championship like.

:thup:

I've said it before but I've looked at squads just above the relegation zone and can say with a fair amount of certainty that Gouffran and Colback wouldn't be getting games for them.

Looking at our players, Rafa is a f***ing genius getting what he has from this season. So much s*** in the squad.

He's bought a few of them tbf.

Like who? Hanley I'll give you and probably sels.

What about the left back he spent over £5m on who doesn't even get a look in?

He was less than £2m wasn't He?

Why is it always classed as knee jerk even though the same people have been saying the same thing since the start of the season. When people celebrate a win is that knee jerk too?

It's not knee-jerk, but if people say we haven't had a good season or aren't going to get promoted they're just wrong.

I know people keep saying being champions doesn't matter, but giving up the title with these few games to go after being on top for most of the season is a poor way to go up, momentum and psychology wise.

Guest firetotheworks

These things happen. Nothing lost, nothing gained in terms of promotion when you tot up all the ways that it could have went with us and Huddersfield.

Looking at our players, Rafa is a f***ing genius getting what he has from this season. So much s*** in the squad.

He's bought a few of them tbf.

Like who? Hanley I'll give you and probably sels.

What about the left back he spent over £5m on who doesn't even get a look in?

He was less than £2m wasn't He?

Who cares anyway, nobody gets every signing right.

A Fifa inspired celebration from Fletcher :lol:

Awful, balding, shit cunt deserves to be playing for championship fodder like this lot.

The 9 games we've lost is absolutely not good enough to be winning the league.

You say this with very little clue about the squads of the Championship like.

:thup:

I've said it before but I've looked at squads just above the relegation zone and can say with a fair amount of certainty that Gouffran and Colback wouldn't be getting games for them.

Agreed. To think with the style of play they are asked to carry out, it's a fucking miracle it's even semi-worked for us this season. Every game the starting 11 is carrying at least 2 players.

We are going to be one of the worst teams to get promoted for a long time.

That's also a load of bollocks.

I don't see how. We hardly have a player fit to play in the premier league. Burnley, Bournemouth, Leicester, Hull and Boro have gone up with much better squads recently than what we currently have.