Newcastle United 4 - 1 Preston North End - 24/04/17 - Promotion party from pg33

Greg

Guest neesy111

Are we the worst most boring team to ever get promoted?

It's terrible at times. But, were up.

Oh it's you again.

Went with a few lads from uni. One of them is from Northern Ireland and came along because he thought he had to after spending 3 years here. He is a massive Rugby fan and said to me ahead of the game that he has no intentions of becoming a fan. In the first half he blasted Anita for leaving his man time and time again, and having a go at the sideways passing instead of pushing forward. In the 2nd half he stood up all the way through, and was jumping and hugging people when we scored the 3rd and 4th.

Went with a few lads from uni. One of them is from Northern Ireland and came along because he thought he had to after spending 3 years here. He is a massive Rugby fan and said to me ahead of the game that he has no intentions of becoming a fan. In the first half he blasted Anita for leaving his man time and time again, and having a go at the sideways passing instead of pushing forward. In the 2nd half he stood up all the way through, and was jumping and hugging people when we scored the 3rd and 4th.

Sounds like a cunt.

Hey listen this wasn't a vintage season ! Not by any means ! But we're up !!!!!! And if you said to me on the 2nd game of the season that we'd go up with 2 games to spare i would of cut me left testicle off !!! The title isn't important but f*** it lets go for it !!! Beat Cardiff and were a point behind Brighton !!!!  Let's go for it can't wait to land over for the Barnsley match !!!! 

:indi:

Well done on making friends.

that attempted save by the preston player cracked us up :lol:

Bit of karma, as he scored a winner up here during his Blackburn days, where he blatantly punched the ball into the net. What goes around, comes around. :)

Recognised the name, didn't think it was actually him.