Newcastle United vs Barnsley - 07/05/2017 @ 12:00 - No TV

According to this website :-

http://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=england2

Villa have the 8th best home record, and brighton the 3rd best away - so looks a draw on paper.

We have the 7th best home, and Barnsley have the 7th best away - so going on the figures looks like a home win.

But at the end of the day - glad to be back in the premiership - I think being champions will be a nice to have if possible but not bothered either way.

wat

Cover of the programme is excellent.

That's lush. Got given a programme for the first time in ages a couple of weeks back and was surprised at how smart they are these days.

Makes a lovely change being buzzing for the final day of the season mind.

So looking forward to this. Can't recall the last time I went to the match with such a happy, contented, unstressed feeling. We will celebrate achieving promotion, may be slightly muted if we play shite against Barnsley, but we will celebrate promotion nonetheless.

We might be celebrating winning our third Championship/First Diviison trophy in a row. Swooping down and knicking the silverware, at the death; channelling our own nickname. Ah man, can you imagine? After all the trials and tribulations of recent times, a last minute against the (recent) odds Championship win.

We've won nowt since the Fairs Cup? My feelings in 1993 and 2010, beg to differ. How lovely would it be. Shit like that doesn't happen to us ... does it?

Would love a last minute winner to snatch the title like, would be awesome.

Also don't mind a thorough smashing of Barnsley so the place is just loud and singing entire time.

So looking forward to this. Can't recall the last time I went to the match with such a happy, contented, unstressed feeling. We will celebrate achieving promotion, may be slightly muted if we play shite against Barnsley, but we will celebrate promotion nonetheless.

We might be celebrating winning our third Championship/First Diviison trophy in a row. Swooping down and knicking the silverware, at the death; channelling our own nickname. Ah man, can you imagine? After all the trials and tribulations of recent times, a last minute against the (recent) odds Championship win.

We've won nowt since the Fairs Cup? My feelings in 1993 and 2010, beg to differ. How lovely would it be. Shit like that doesn't happen to us ... does it?

In Barclays HQ our 90s championship winning team share the wall of fame with all of the premier league winners.

It definitely counts.

Guest chopey

Big day planned tomorrow early breakfast booked followed by the match and then drinks in Newcastle with monday off ...................nothing can go wrong

Can't wait for us to win the championship, and Ando to just say in his dreary tone: "Toi be fair toi the champioinship loike, the players need toi taoike a look at themselves loike, should have had this wrapped up a loing toime ago loike"

The title would top off a decent season imo.

If we win it, excellent. If we don't, I won't lose any sleep over it.

It's a great feeling knowing this is the last game in this awful league though. Think we'll run riot today against a team on their holiday - similar to Spurs last season.

Finally made an account after such a season!

Hoping we finish today off with a 4 or 5-0 win.

You had an account just before you deleted it and re-registered.

Finally made an account after such a season!

Hoping we finish today off with a 4 or 5-0 win.

You had an account just before you deleted it and re-registered.

:lol: