Newcastle United vs Barnsley - 07/05/2017 @ 12:00 - No TV

Obviously the winners will have a trophy presentation. Does this mean EFL will have to be on standby?

Yup. Discussed a few pages back I thing. There'll be the real trophy and a replica of it. Possibly the real one would be at Villa Park since it's in Brighton's hand and the replica at SJP. Both grounds will also have the runner-up trophy on standby.

Runner up do get a medal too I think? Saw a picture of the Bolton manager biting a medal at the weekend.

Guest reefatoon

Bit weird to think the season is done in five days. Feels like it normally goes on much longer into the year than this.

Yep, to have so many more games and yet finish a couple of weeks earlier than the Premiership feels a little odd.

Bit weird to think the season is done in five days. Feels like it normally goes on much longer into the year than this.

The last few weeks were quite intense, wanting us to go up and Sunderland down meant there were so many games to take an interest in. All of a sudden it's over and other teams games don't have the same meaning, although Brighton's slip ups means we have something to keep us interested until the end.

Sooner we're out of this league the better as there's hardly any interest.  Even the live games are pointless because if both Forest and Blackburn win then a team they're not showing in Birmingham will be relegated if they dont win.  Even a draw would send them down.

Club should stream it if it's not available on TV anywhere. Probably not allowed like, but it's a bit of a shitter to not being able to watch a title deciding game.

Club should stream it if it's not available on TV anywhere. Probably not allowed like, but it's a bit of a shitter to not being able to watch a title deciding game.

Are they allowed to show it in the bars within the ground, so Nine, Terrace etc.? I'm going but i've got a couple of mates without tickets who'll come and watch it there if that's the case.

Guest neesy111

Are they allowed to show it in the bars within the ground, so Nine, Terrace etc.? I'm going but i've got a couple of mates without tickets who'll come and watch it there if that's the case.

It'll be on in Nine bar, all home games are.

Just been told I've got a ticket for this, well chuffed. Apparently Barnsley didn't sell their allocation so some more home tickets have been made available?

Nah, that ship has sailed I think. Barnsley asked for and got more tickets and have about 200 left on general sale.

Sooner we're out of this league the better as there's hardly any interest.  Even the live games are pointless because if both Forest and Blackburn win then a team they're not showing in Birmingham will be relegated if they dont win.  Even a draw would send them down.

Sky basically want to show 1 of Forest or Blackburn going down or even both surviving. Showing images of grown men crying is what Sky's objective is.