Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Know nothing about this player. Nothing at all.

I am a trifle concerned about too many loans however. Too many loans was one of the things that did for Sunderland in the end; foundations on quicksand.

Need a striker. It's imperative.

We currently have 0 loans. I'm not including.merino due to the obligation to buy.

I am a trifle concerned about too many loans however. Too many loans was one of the things that did for Sunderland in the end; foundations on quicksand.

We currently have 0 loans. I'm not including.merino due to the obligation to buy.

It it obligation or option? Must admit I wasn't sure. Between work and kids I can't keep up with all the rumours and deals these days!

It it obligation or option? Must admit I wasn't sure. Between work and kids I can't keep up with all the rumours and deals these days!

Doesn't really matter. Either he's definitely ours or he's ours if we want him. There's none of the negative connotations of a loan here.

Pretty sure it's an obligation for Merino. We just have no money (allegedly) so we're deferring the payment.

We're deferring the payment to keep the dry powder. We're not actually going to use it though.

The Atacama Desert is commonly known as the driest non-polar place in the world, especially the surroundings of the abandoned Yungay town[20] (in Antofagasta Region, Chile).[21] The average rainfall is about 15 mm (0.6 in) per year,[22] although some locations, such as Arica and Iquique, receive 1 to 3 mm (0.04 to 0.12 in) in a year.[23] Moreover, some weather stations in the Atacama have never received rain. Periods of up to four years have been registered with no rainfall in the central sector, delimited by the cities of Antofagasta, Calama and Copiapó, in Chile.[1] Evidence suggests that the Atacama may not have had any significant rainfall from 1570 to 1971.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atacama_Desert#Aridity

The Atacama Desert is commonly known as the driest non-polar place in the world, especially the surroundings of the abandoned Yungay town[20] (in Antofagasta Region, Chile).[21] The average rainfall is about 15 mm (0.6 in) per year,[22] although some locations, such as Arica and Iquique, receive 1 to 3 mm (0.04 to 0.12 in) in a year.[23] Moreover, some weather stations in the Atacama have never received rain. Periods of up to four years have been registered with no rainfall in the central sector, delimited by the cities of Antofagasta, Calama and Copiapó, in Chile.[1] Evidence suggests that the Atacama may not have had any significant rainfall from 1570 to 1971.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atacama_Desert#Aridity

Just had a look up on its images. How the f*** are there living things there with that amount of rainfall per year? Think I've got my destination to air drop Ashley from his chopper now.