Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Oh lord [emoji38]

Now, admittedly, the only ways we have to corroborate the accusation that the Russian leagues have massive problems with racism are from media reports, videos of events, and first hand accounts from players themselves... but care to mention why you disagree? [emoji38]

Welcome to the forum, btw  O0

Holy shit do we have Russian bots now? Must be arriving on the world stage

Costanza was certainly one.

:lol: he was impressively shit

Oh lord [emoji38]

Now, admittedly, the only ways we have to corroborate the accusation that the Russian leagues have massive problems with racism are from media reports, videos of events, and first hand accounts from players themselves... but care to mention why you disagree? [emoji38]

Holy shit do we have Russian bots now? Must be arriving on the world stage

Costanza was certainly one.

:lol: he was impressively shit

Probably somewhere in the background in the piss tape.

Oh lord :lol:

Now, admittedly, the only ways we have to corroborate the accusation that the Russian leagues have massive problems with racism are from media reports, videos of events, and first hand accounts from players themselves... but care to mention why you disagree? :lol:

I don't disagree. I go to plenty of matches home and away, and I do know that there is a very violent, vocal and organized minority of far-right dicks at certain clubs. That is a serious problem and some of the things those idiots have done in the past are well-documented. They do not, however, represent an entire fanbase. And their actions are being portrayed as such. FC Krasnodar have two black Brazilian players, Ari and Joaozinho, who plan to stay in the city after their playing days are over, one is married to a Russian woman. Such stories never make the press, sadly. But at the same time, the club this Kenedy lad is being linked with, Lokomotiv Moscow, have two standout players this season - Farfan and Manuel Fernandes, not your stereotypical Northern Europeans in appearance, and they get the lion's share of praise and adoration from their fans. Fernandes actually stated in one of his interviews that the monkey noises and suggestive chants in Turkey (he played for Besiktas before) were far more audible, but for whatever reason he did not class an entire nation as abusive Neanderthals. You still see tons of kids at CSKA games wearing Vagner Love and Doumbia shirts, such was their impact at that club, even though they are long gone. The same Spartak fans who are obviously baby-eating nazi scumbags to a man (per any report even in our tabloids) all but idolize a certain Quincy Promes. Hulk still is arguably the most beloved foreigner to have ever played for Zenit, and I certainly understand what kind of reputation their "proper lads" gave to an entire city, let alone a club. I guess, what I am trying to say, is that there is always another side of the story. If I had to count every instance when I heard something idiotic and xenophobic about Slavics in general and Russians in particular while being abroad (my line of work took me to places as contrasting as Rio and Seoul, among many others), I would probably have to assume that the world is a sick and bigoted craphole. Somehow, I believe that life is far more complicated than that.

There is a problem, hardly restricted just to our league. But when a black lad signs for Real Madrid, Lazio, Roma, Espanyol, Betis, Atletico, Verona, etc whose active fans (not to be confused with the majority of match-going public) also frequent the news with headlines of a certain nature, hardly anyone suggests that he is about to be a target for a certain group of idiots with specific political views. Hardly a question of climate, I believe.

Top forum, I must say. Thanks for the welcome O0

Dont understand the views.  Atsu is s*** and we've nowt on the left really.  Sick of people viewing us in the Ashley person view point instead of reality.

We have limited loans and Atsu is far from our weakest link. If funds are light (takeover pending), would rather save loans for more crucial positions.

Ashley's view point IS reality as he owns the club.

Atsu has actually been one of our better players this season, and definitely one of our most important. :lol:

WhoScored have him with 2 goals and 2 assists, thought he had more than that :lol:

Kennedy is coming in for the bench IMO. No way he's a LB or starting on the wing ahead of Atsu/Ritchie and now Murphy.

One of the most depressingly rubbish transfer sagas ever. Beats the Brett Emerton and Dirk Kuyt ones by millions of miles. All this time and faffing around to sign this guy on a fucking loan, f*** me.

And now just imagine how Rafa feels