Kenedy

Scottish Mag

If he'd have buried that penno, we'd be praising him to the moon for showing bottle, bravery etc. Hindsight's a wonderful thing.

Well if he had scored a hat trick we would be jizzing over him. What kind of argument is that?

If he'd have buried that penno, we'd be praising him to the moon for showing bottle, bravery etc. Hindsight's a wonderful thing.

I doubt we would tbf, penalty aside he was truly terrible regardless but i don't expect that game to repeat itself.

Some of the people on Twitter man. :anguish:

This club's fanbase after a poor performance really is fucking aids. Dear me man. A flair player having a bad game happens all the fucking time man. Especially to a one as young as Kenedy. Rewriting history and asking for him to pack in his little bits of skill now and then. Fuck me.

I'm livid. :lol:

In here hasn't been much better. It's embarrassing.

Yep.

I've seen people claiming he only had 1 or 2 'decent games' last season, his heart isn't there and all that pashun demanding wank from the Brexit brigade. Same relentless mongs who get off on criticism of Rafa. I hate it.

Honestly, I think he's great, but I think that's the worst all around performance I've ever seen from a Newcastle player.

Yep. Billy Askew against the Makems in a promotion play-off was my previous yardstick. Facts lost in the mists of time, but Askew might have been better. For some reason, best known to my young self, I was convinced he was going to rip them apart and he certainly didn’t do that. Des Hamilton chipped in with a couple of contenders also.

Never have liked left footed penalty takers for some reason. Especially when they are so one footed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzV-CfIi0i6H_RdPtlt-pj1Z4nFrmC2VkXartCzjAYZfI1-Ool

I wish people could read...

Read what?

That you don't like left-footed penalty takers?

But that in particular, you don't like left-footed penalty takers who are one-footed?

Yep. Ritchie ain’t one footed.

Never have liked left footed penalty takers for some reason. Especially when they are so one footed.

Read what?

But that in particular, you don't like left-footed penalty takers who are one-footed?

But you still don't like left-footed penalty takers anyway?

You can say what you want and defend the lad as loads on here will do but there's absolutely no excuse for a performance like that from a professional footballer

On Cacapa and Fumaca levels of shitness

Clearly something against Brazilians. Shocking.

Read what?

But you still don't like left-footed penalty takers anyway?

Not compared to right. For some strange reason they always seem easier to read. In fact I think someone did a study on it and came up with exactly that. Bit of an odd one. Maybe it’s because players who are left footed historically have been very one footed.

What's the difference if they're one footed anyway. I think the only player in the history of the game who's ever randomly taken a penalty with his wrong foot was Oba Martins and he was left footed and missed :lol:

It's not like Isco could fool the keeper by switching his penalty taking foot mid run.

He's pretty one footed like.  Apart from that right footed shot in the first half he rarely uses his right

He uses both of his feet pretty regularly tbh, more so than most wingers. He doesn't really shoot enough to really know, but he controls and dribbles with both feet and passes with both feet.

He's not one footed at all.

He's pretty one footed like.  Apart from that right footed shot in the first half he rarely uses his right

He uses both of his feet pretty regularly tbh, more so than most wingers. He doesn't really shoot enough to really know, but he controls and dribbles with both feet and passes with both feet.

He's not one footed at all.

He absolutely does not use both feet regularly, it's obvious when watching him that he's very left footed