Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Luckily Forest counts as one at least.

I hate saying this but i think that has changed that you're banned from the competition you got sent off in, might only be in the FA Cup or i just dreamt it and ignore me.

I hate saying this but i think that has changed that you're banned from the competition you got sent off in, might only be in the FA Cup or i just dreamt it and ignore me.

Only yellow cards are competition-specific. Red cards remain applicable to all competitions.

Only yellow cards are competition-specific. Red cards remain applicable to all competitions.

Ah right, i knew i saw something  O0

Guest firetotheworks

Played like he's just stepped off a waltzer. Every player has off days and it's good that he's still getting on the ball, there are just times when a bit of simplicity wouldn't go amiss.

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly, I think he's great, but I think that's the worst all around performance I've ever seen from a Newcastle player.