Kenedy

Scottish Mag

We are actually quite fortunate that next week he wouldn't be able to play anyway due to it being against Chelsea, and then we have a League Cup game. :lol:

Haven't they changed the rule now, suspensions specifically apply to each competition?

Yellow cards.

Reet.

I’ll ask this again; it was a clear red but if the Ref says he saw it but didn’t realise it was a blatant kick and now thinks it’s a red surely we can appeal on the basis that he only gave Arter a yellow for a far worse blatant kick out. It seems that these ‘taking one’ for team professional fouls are viewed as acceptable and are therefore a yellow.

He saw the foul but not the kick I think. So in that regard video replay could do him.

Agree but he must also think that taking a kick at someone is only a yellow. Neither was challenging for the ball and both and Arter’s was more than a petulant kick.

The foul wasn’t a yellow so there wasn’t a yellow. There’s no way he could have seen the kick and given nothing.

You aren’t picking up what I’m saying. He didn’t see Kenedy’s Kick but he did see Arter’s which was worse and gave a yellow; on that basis had he’d seen Kenedy’s he’d have also given a yellow. Both were reds but not by the his own rules.

The Sheilas out of the woodwork today it seems!

We were crap today but have to ask, what instructions did Rafa give the team? Did he tell Kenedy to play like that? If not, why keep him on?

The supposed togetherness with the squad is nowhere to be seen this season. Seeming as it’s mostly the squad from last season, some of that blame has to go Rafas way.

We were crap today but have to ask, what instructions did Rafa give the team? Did he tell Kenedy to play like that? If not, why keep him on?

The supposed togetherness with the squad is nowhere to be seen this season. Seeming as it’s mostly the squad from last season, some of that blame has to go Rafas way.

nope.gif?w=400

giphy.gif

Tom Hardy bait worthy.

Well I’m not winning worst poster of year this year.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:lol:

He was shit today, no one will defend that performance BUT some of our fans are absolute doylems, giving him stick on social media and others with extremely short memories.

He was brilliant last week, dodgy touch for the chance BUT was taking players on for fun and driving us up the pitch.

He'll not put a worse performance than that again. Still one of the first names on the team sheet for me (after his inevitable 3 match ban obviously)

He was shit today, no one will defend that performance BUT some of our fans are absolute doylems, giving him stick on social media and others with extremely short memories.

He was brilliant last week, dodgy touch for the chance BUT was taking players on for fun and driving us up the pitch.

He'll not put a worse performance than that again. Still one of the first names on the team sheet for me (after his inevitable 3 match ban obviously)

Aye, at 12:30 people were saying we should have laid down £30m for him, at 2:30 people were saying we should send him back to Chelsea. He had a shocking game, granted. However the way some people go on is unbelievable, you’d think he was the 2nd coming of Shola.

Guest firetotheworks

People are genuinely mental

:thup: Bad performances always bring them out. Yet they're oddly missing whenever we win and play well.

Think Kenedy is too important a player for us to be getting vilified this much (not necessarily on here but I had a quick look on social media and it's a bit much - I know it's an ongoing debate but I can't help but think that stuff effects players, as they will absolutely read it).

Need to be behind our best players, and he's one of them for sure.

Think Kenedy is too important a player for us to be getting vilified this much (not necessarily on here but I had a quick look on social media and it's a bit much - I know it's an ongoing debate but I can't help but think that stuff effects players, as they will absolutely read it).

According to the man himself, what played a part in Kenedy coming back was fans commenting on his Instagram to come back and how much we like him etc.

Now I've seen some awful shite posted on his Instagram today, telling to fuck off back to Chelsea, that he's shit, never want to see him again and even one telling him to die. Like, fucking hell man. It has been happening since last season with Joselu et al and these absolute fucking cunts who claim to be fans, some of them grown men ffs, never learn. It's utterly embarrassing.

Guest firetotheworks

According to the man himself, what played a part in Kenedy coming back was fans commenting on his Instagram to come back and how much we like him etc.

Now I've seen some awful shite posted on his Instagram today, telling to fuck off back to Chelsea, that he's shit, never want to see him again and even one telling him to die. Like, fucking hell man. It has been happening since last season with Joselu et al and these absolute fucking cunts who claim to be fans, some of them grown men ffs, never learn. It's utterly embarrassing.

I believe it's what they call supporting the team but not the regime.

Guest firetotheworks

Thankfully I think the IG trolls have now been drowned out by positive messages.

I don't really do much social media but fuck me, that's depressing.