Kenedy

Scottish Mag

All depends on who owns us come the start of the transfer window I imagine??

Can't imagine fat twat stumping up any sort of serious cash for the lad (or anyone else for that matter).

New owners and a sensible bid of 17-20m for the lad should see him here.

Personally would not want Lascelles to be any part of any deal. I think he is more important to us and any future Rafa plans (again dependant on fat twat having finally fucked off)

Also depends who is in charge as Chelsea. Would take all rumors regarding Chelsea with a grain of salt until Conte decides if he stays or goes.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’d Pardew takes them over, I can see him wanting to keep Kennedy just to piss us off.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’d Pardew takes them over, I can see him wanting to keep Kennedy just to piss us off.

Fair point but he might hold out for Zidane to leave Real.

He’s too good for them, can’t see him going there. Barca maybe!

His tackle, although arguably a little bit reckless (due to studs up) was quite key I thought. It came when Huddersfield were starting to try and stamp a bit of authority on the game and boss us a bit and put them back in their box a bit. Lascelles' wrongful booking kinda did that early doors too.

Tackles are often underrated in my opinion (biased albeit as a CB). They can be absolute game changers. I think it was Clark last season did one vs Norwich which arguably won us the game.

We should hold onto Lacelles no matter what's offered for him . His importance goes beyond his playing abilities . What he brings to the team is pretty much irreplaceable . I can't remember the last time we had a captain even close the presence he has , and I can go back to the days of Moncur , Anderson etc. It would be a disaster to face the new season being once again leaderless on the pitch , we've had plenty of that in recent times . With Lacelles and the new keeper we have the organisation of our rearguard sorted .

His tackle, although arguably a little bit reckless (due to studs up) was quite key I thought.It camewhen Huddersfield were starting to try and stamp a bit of authority on the game and boss us a bit and put them back in their box a bit. Lascelles' wrongful booking kinda did that early doors too.

Tackles are often underrated in my opinion (biased albeit as a CB). They can be absolute game changers. I think it was Clark last season did one vs Norwich which arguably won us the game.

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/jeff-goldblum-gif-14.gif

Unbeaten since he signed, only let in 1 goal with him on the field (which was a penalty), and dropped an extra 4 points when he's been subbed off. Makes us look a different team, and gonna be crucial to our survival hopes.

He's now played 7 and only two of them we haven't been winning the game when he left the pitch (Palace and Liverpool) 9 for and 3 against with him on the field

Guest Howaythetoon

Again he looked shagged mid-way through the second half. A better team around him and his defensive duties become less so meaning we will see more of him in an attacking sense. A must sign player for next season. For me he’s our best player after Lascelles.

Again he looked shagged mid-way through the second half. A better team around him and his defensive duties become less so meaning we will see more of him in an attacking sense. A must sign player for next season. For me he’s our best player after Lascelles.

I didn't think he looked shagged at all. Went on a couple of good runs in the second half before he picked up a knock.