Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Nah it is kinda correct to write in this way. No matter what his "broke out chapter" has finished. After this summer no matter where he plays he is considered a star and, even if he plays for us again, his role will no longer be the same. We must ask for more than what he did this season since he costs us 20m+ (if).

His next chapter is regular starter and a star in any top leagues. That's for certain. In a way this also means no chance he would stay in Chelsea unless he is guaranteed a starting spot.

"I was glad to come here to Newcastle, one of the biggest clubs in England, and I really appreciated the chance to play," he said. "I'd like to thank Rafa Benítez because he trusted in me. I really enjoyed my time here - it was very good.

"All the players, all the staff, they made me feel at home. I felt good. I gained confidence from the amazing support and I really enjoyed it. Maybe one day I will be back."

"The first game - my debut - was really, really good because I didn't expect something like this," he smiled. "And the game against Leicester was amazing because I'd never seen support like that.

"The supporters were really amazing. I really appreciate that because I didn't expect anything like this.

"The fans were something different. I felt honoured to be here; it was something really special and I'm a fan of Newcastle's fans."

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/kenedy-hails-amazing-newcastle-fans

He's on holiday with Yedlin and Darlow atm

"I was glad to come here to Newcastle, one of the biggest clubs in England, and I really appreciated the chance to play," he said. "I'd like to thank Rafa Benítez because he trusted in me. I really enjoyed my time here - it was very good.

"All the players, all the staff, they made me feel at home. I felt good. I gained confidence from the amazing support and I really enjoyed it. Maybe one day I will be back."

"The first game - my debut - was really, really good because I didn't expect something like this," he smiled. "And the game against Leicester was amazing because I'd never seen support like that.

"The supporters were really amazing. I really appreciate that because I didn't expect anything like this.

"The fans were something different. I felt honoured to be here; it was something really special and I'm a fan of Newcastle's fans."

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/kenedy-hails-amazing-newcastle-fans

He's on holiday with Yedlin and Darlow atm

Lascelles was/is down there too.

As if we will be spending 17m on any one player :(

If we spend 17m net spend this summer it will be a miracle.

All signs point to an utter cluster fuck of a transfer window with the return of some dickhead like Pardew or Allardyce as the inevitable outcome.

Would be a great deal for all parties tbh, no problem with the buy back fee. Think it's likely because he's in the right age bracket for Ashley's liking. The biggest concern though is the competition we may face.