Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Pleased he’s coming but I’d rather buy him than loan him again.

There's supposed to be an option on him.

I wouldnt be surprised if there is either a release clause or a buy back clause inserted into the deal further down the line.

not really arsed about this anymore, yeah he's class to watch but he's just gonna get bought by someone else. Chelsea wanted to sell him ffs, just pay the fucking money

Chelsea want £30m for him. I kid you not.

Presumably he'll only get cheaper as his contract runs down, any idea how long he has left?

I personally hate loan deals, especially between PL clubs, but at the moment I'm just desperate to have a competitive squad.

not really arsed about this anymore, yeah he's class to watch but he's just gonna get bought by someone else. Chelsea wanted to sell him ffs, just pay the fucking money

That’s the market, we are the only people not operating in it. Zero chance he stays here if he has a good season

Yeah I agree with you. Rafa and Kenedy leaving at the same time is gonna be interesting like.

That’s the market, we are the only people not operating in it. Zero chance he stays here if he has a good season

Yeah I agree with you. Rafa and Kenedy leaving at the same time is gonna be interesting like.

I don't think Kenedy matters if Rafa leaves.

Aye, it'll be very depressing. As usual we are ducking out of paying going rates, scrambling for bargains. As it stands we've loaned a player, bought a keeper for cheap, and brought in a free transfer.

The next manager will sign a 5 year contract and be given £80m to spend though. We just won’t be able to attract anyone.

Rafa’s in a hell of a strong position if he just lets his contract run out, especially if he keeps us up again.

I get the anger directed at Ashley , but to counterbalance this we've got to be so thankful that Rafa is still here and so obviously working miracles by pursuading even loanees to come to us . Rafa deserves a medal for his commitment considering the hand he's continually being dealt . We've just got to pray that come this time next season he still believes he can make his vision for this club work in spite of tragic Mike's stranglehold .

Guest reefatoon

Bit of a dilemma now then. Do we want him to be utter shit this season so we can pick him up for pennies next summer, or for him to have a cracking season then fuck off to a club with a bit of ambition next summer.