Kenedy

Scottish Mag

What a fucking dickhead. Pathetic performance. Glad he's banned for the next 3 games the selfish ball greedy shithead.

Wow.

Yeah I was fucking seething when I wrote that. Still not impressed with his performance today, one of the worst i've seen from one of our flair players, but I hope he escapes the ban and gets back on the pitch to repay for today.

Jesus, the overreactions in here. :lol:

He was diabolical today but we've seen how good he is when he's on it. Part of the reason we're still in this league along with Dubravka. He can't play next week anyway so hopefully he sorts it out, because that was Williamson at Leicester away bad.

Yeah but he was a bit shit quite a bit last season as well. Started really well and gave us a boost. Then went off the rails, started to believe the hype and shows why he's been a complete failure everywhere else he's been.

Totally one-footed, tries to beat everyone himself and has a heart the size of the pea. Which he's probably sharing with Manquillo.

Lovely bit of history rewriting based on one game.

Said the same thing at the start of May, he went completely off the boil towards the end of the season. Think he had one man of the match performance during the last half a dozen or so games, the rest he was ineffectual. 

His debut v Burnley he was cracking and won the pen which Joselu missed and assisted our goal.

Away at Palace he assisted the goal iirc. Maybe wrong there.

Brace v Southampton.

Assisted goal v Huddersfield.

Put in good performances v Leicester and Arsenal.

Fell off toward the end of the season but so did the rest of the team until that class afternoon v Chelsea which he didn't play in.

Rafa needs a word with him about picking his moments to keep it simple and whatever the fuck he was trying to do today. Also Shelvey pretty hit every pass long whether he was under pressure or not, we never tried to construct the play at all.

I’ll ask this again; it was a clear red but if the Ref says he saw it but didn’t realise it was a blatant kick and now thinks it’s a red surely we can appeal on the basis that he only gave Arter a yellow for a far worse blatant kick out. It seems that these ‘taking one’ for team professional fouls are viewed as acceptable and are therefore a yellow.

I’ll ask this again; it was a clear red but if the Ref says he saw it but didn’t realise it was a blatant kick and now thinks it’s a red surely we can appeal on the basis that he only gave Arter a yellow for a far worse blatant kick out. It seems that these ‘taking one’ for team professional fouls are viewed as acceptable and are therefore a yellow.

He saw the foul but not the kick I think. So in that regard video replay could do him.

He saw the foul but not the kick I think. So in that regard video replay could do him.

Agree but he must also think that taking a kick at someone is only a yellow. Neither was challenging for the ball and both and Arter’s was more than a petulant kick.

We are actually quite fortunate that next week he wouldn't be able to play anyway due to it being against Chelsea, and then we have a League Cup game. :lol:

Haven't they changed the rule now, suspensions specifically apply to each competition?

Yellow cards.

Agree but he must also think that taking a kick at someone is only a yellow. Neither was challenging for the ball and both and Arter’s was more than a petulant kick.

The foul wasn’t a yellow so there wasn’t a yellow. There’s no way he could have seen the kick and given nothing.