Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

I'm not giving up on him yet, Rafa thinks there's something to work with so he gets an extension.

We play better with him up top, he makes us a better team, as in a team playing off him. Yes he's missed very good chances. But he was there, and that's a good knack to have, He finds himself in good positions. Now the finishing, obviously a slight problem so far.

Plus you can't really make a fair judgement based on a couple of games. He might well be a shit finisher. Or he might just have had a couple of stinkers like strikers do from time to time.

Yep, he needs to be given longer to prove just how valuable he can be. 4 to 5 games is nowhere near enough to judge him properly.

In his defence for the finish, I don’t think he knew Matip was recovering so quickly.

He should know how slow he himself is. It worked out in the end but he should've definitely hit that earlier.

Guest firetotheworks

I think people are canny harsh on him, like. For his limitations, he works his arse off for the team in the right way and he's already bagged 2 goals and should have had more. I'm on the fence with him, but saying he's shite takes away from his other contributions to the team.

I think people are canny harsh on him, like. For his limitations, he works his arse off for the team in the right way and he's already bagged 2 goals and should have had more. I'm on the fence with him, but saying he's shite takes away from his other contributions to the team.

Aye, maybe calling him shite is harsh. I like his attitude but looks like a £6 million striker.

I think people are canny harsh on him, like. For his limitations, he works his arse off for the team in the right way and he's already bagged 2 goals and should have had more. I'm on the fence with him, but saying he's s**** takes away from his other contributions to the team.

Bang on. No problem with him.

Guest Howaythetoon

His general play is quite average and to be fair so is he, it's somehow kind of working though. I trust him to do a job much more than Mitrovic like, but he's poor and we badly need a huge upgrade in Jan like.

Guest Howaythetoon

Id rather play Joselu than Mitrovic tbh

Same here, both average, but the Spaniard isn't a liability and has more movement. Again though we badly need an upgrade!