Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

Always gave his best, whether that is good enough is another question, so good luck to him.

A question to which the answer is clearly no :lol:

Definitely, but we've watched plenty over the years who were neither good enough or even tried.

:lol: Oh my God I'm actually a bit gutted. Who the fuck is playing up front for us.

You think this makes us worse?

:lol: It makes us so much worse. We're gonna hoof it to midgets for 38 matches. Actually felt my gut rumble at the thought of it.

:lol: Oh my God I'm actually a bit gutted. Who the fuck is playing up front for us.

:lol: It makes us so much worse. We're gonna hoof it to midgets for 38 matches. Actually felt my gut rumble at the thought of it.

Mate, you live in America. Forget NUFC exists and enjoy your safe and harmonious country while you can.

Mate, you live in America. Forget NUFC exists and enjoy your safe and harmonious country while you can.

:lol: This place here is legit the only reason I'm still a fan. If y'all are willing to look the other way I will happily support Liverpool again.

:lol: This place here is legit the only reason I'm still a fan. If y'all are willing to look the other way I will happily support Liverpool again.

:lol:

Talking like you don’t already have an account on RAWK (:safetywink:)