Other clubs' transfers

Greg

We are reportedly in talks with Gremio over Arthur. He'd sign in the summer, after the World Cup.

Know him, Flip?

He's superb, he'd be an excellent signing.

Seen him play one game. So can't really comment, but from what I've heard  he seems like the perfect player for Barcelona.

Thanks, I'll allow myself to get moderately excited then. We seem unable to sign good players "at the source", just overpay when they have already proven themselves.

Does seem a bit strange after signing Coutinho though as he's another who in theory would play in Iniesta's position. I know Coutinho is versatile but I assumed Dembele will play the wide left role.

Edited twice after that failed attempt to wind you up

I wish I managed to get you in time, that was a spectacularly failed wind-up attempt :lol:

I like the reactions over here in our press tbh: "These sums being bandied about... it sounds like the English clubs are using Monopoly money."

We are reportedly in talks with Gremio over Arthur. He'd sign in the summer, after the World Cup.

Know him, Flip?

Seen him play one game. So can't really comment, but from what I've heard  he seems like the perfect player for Barcelona.

Thank god, I’ve been worried about them.

Know him, Flip?

Thank god, I’ve been worried about them.

:lol:

Does seem a bit strange after signing Coutinho though as he's another who in theory would play in Iniesta's position. I know Coutinho is versatile but I assumed Dembele will play the wide left role.

We need a cover/alternate to Rakitic, since André Gomes is pish. I assume Arthur is in the typical Brazilian attacking midfielder mold rather than a #6-#8?

Giroud to Chelsea is possibly the best signing of the transfer window. Hopefully it comes back to bite Wenger in the arse.

Quality player and God knows why he's been sat on Arsenal's bench this season.

Think Batshuayi is quality. No idea why Conté was so eager to get rid.

Also, considering Arsenal's style of play I think Aubameyang is a far better striker for them than Giroud.

Chelsea do a far better job of getting crosses in and so Giroud should do well there though.

Think everyone should end up happy, really.