Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Hate Man City as much as the next guy but if Messi chooses to go to England that's massively brave, I'd love that. Staying at Barca, going to Italy, let alone going to USA or UAE would be so much safer for him. In terms of the football, culture, weather and not least his legacy as a footballer, taking on the PL at this stage in his career takes cojones.

If he's going to do something to cement his legacy that would be the worst possible choice.  It's just so generic.

Go back to Newells, go to Italy to take on Ronaldo one last time, go to a lower league club somewhere in need and light the place up.  Anything but Man U, PSG or Man City.

Absolutely mental we’re not in for Brewster given our striker situation

I actually think they'll keep him this season, perhaps Origi will go instead

I read just before Sheff United are in poll position to take him on loan. It just seems mental we aren’t at least attempting to sign him. He’s got to look at our strikers and think he could be starting every game if we tried.

I read just before Sheff United are in poll position to take him on loan. It just seems mental we aren’t at least attempting to sign him. He’s got to look at our strikers and think he could be starting every game if we tried.

Completely agree

My theory is that the club are going to gamble (like usual) until the very end of the window and attempt to sign a striker on loan that the team are, at that point, desperate to get rid of, and will subsequently accept a lower percentage of wages paid

If we get a good bid for Origi, I think we will keep Brewster and use the money on someone like Sarr at Watford.

Koeman must have really f***ed Messi off like :lol:

Koeman told him his influence and privileges with the team have stopped.

So if Messi wins this battle, does that pretty much mean Koeman has lost both the Barcelona and Netherlands job? Did he sign the official contract with Barcelona?

Koeman must have really f***ed Messi off like :lol:

Koeman told him his influence and privileges with the team have stopped.

So if Messi wins this battle, does that pretty much mean Koeman has lost both the Barcelona and Netherlands job? Did he sign the official contract with Barcelona?

I don’t see how the president leaves? Him and his team have to pay off the clubs debt out of their own pocket should he resign now - can he effectively go on gardening leave and pave the way for a temporary government so to speak?

£50 million? He’s bang average, don’t rate him at all

Think he’s a good player. Would be my England first choice LB. Think people think he’s a lot older than he is. He’s only 23. Also remember that game he had against Montenegro? He had to be involved in at least four of the goals in that game.