Other clubs' transfers

Greg

He was absolutely pathetic against Bayern. He gave up after the first few goals. Sulked about on the pitch. At the age and finances involved it's a risky signing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I mean, he was. :lol: He was completely anonymous.

I'm not sure why everyone is acting like he's 28.

He was absolutely pathetic against Bayern. He gave up after the first few goals. Sulked about on the pitch. At the age and finances involved it's a risky signing.

you're judging an attacker by what he did in a game where his defence conceded 8 ffs

i mean put messi in our team and yeah he's not gonna rock the world but put him in liverpool, man city, man utd, chelsea and maybe even arsenal and he'll win the PL golden boot by a fucking mile man

Guest neesy111

Judging him on 1 game, that's cracking logic that.

You can tell you've watched zero la liga this season or the previous seasons.

Guest neesy111

you're judging an attacker by what he did in a game where his defence conceded 8 ffs

i mean put messi in our team and yeah he's not gonna rock the world but put him in liverpool, man city, man utd, chelsea and maybe even arsenal and he'll win the PL golden boot by a fucking mile man

Also, other players will learn from him.

:thup: as long as there's plenty of pace around him messi will be fine, his use of space and ability to pull strings will see him last a lot longer at the top than many seem to think imo

his next move is more important for him than ronaldos was in that respect due to his physicality, messi needs to choose the right setup to extend his career...who knows maybe he chooses italy for that very reason due to the pace

I’m not sure why you’re acting like he’s not the best player ever.

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

I mean, he was. [emoji38] He was completely anonymous.

:thup: as long as there's plenty of pace around him messi will be fine, his use of space and ability to pull strings will see him last a lot longer at the top than many seem to think imo

his next move is more important for him than ronaldos was in that respect due to his physicality, messi needs to choose the right setup to extend his career...who knows maybe he chooses italy for that very reason due to the pace

He needs to be in a team that can rotate him, he's played more minutes than any other attacker in the last 10 years which shows how much barcelona have depended on him.  That's why I think city will be the easily the best choice for him in the PL as they have the squad to rotate him since he plays deeper now.

Froggy will be happy to know that the Argie outlet that broke the Messi news now claims his dad (and rep) is in talks with ManU.

I'm going back to the booze.

Froggy is not happy to know this.

On the way one hand, it's Lionel Messi. On the other... shattered wage structure, he's 33, Greenwood not getting a game for 2 years etc.

I genuinely don't want him, but I do want to see him in the Premier League. :lol:

It's Lionel Messi

Messi is arguably the best player of all time. He's still old.

Shearer was class. Sure why not get him playing? Oh aye because he's fucking old and retired.

Fucking hell it's not rocket science. I don't want the club paying £1m a week for a man who's edging closer to retirement. Goes against everything we're trying to do the last year or two. Shatters the wage structure. We have players on top earner bonuses who would all need renegotiated.

Wouldn't want Ronaldo back for the same reasons.

Guest Howaythetoon

Messi or not, he’d be a galactico type signing, Man Utd don’t need him. They’d be crazy to blow huge wages on him.

Froggy will be happy to know that the Argie outlet that broke the Messi news now claims his dad (and rep) is in talks with ManU.

I'm going back to the booze.

Froggy is not happy to know this.

On the way one hand, it's Lionel Messi. On the other... shattered wage structure, he's 33, Greenwood not getting a game for 2 years etc.

I genuinely don't want him, but I do want to see him in the Premier League. :lol:

It's Lionel Messi

Players get old and start to decline. Not sure what's hard to understand.

Messi or not, he’d be a galactico type signing, Man Utd don’t need him. They’d e crazy to blow huge wages on him.

First bit of logic from someone. We've literally spent the last year or two trying to sort out wages and recovering from massive contract mistakes. :lol: £1M a week for a 33 year old and people can't see the issue.

Messi is arguably the best player of all time. He's still old.

Shearer was class. Sure why not get him playing? Oh aye because he's f***ing old and retired.

f***ing hell it's not rocket science. I don't want the club paying £1m a week for a man who's edging closer to retirement. Goes against everything we're trying to do the last year or two. Shatters the wage structure. We have players on top earner bonuses who would all need renegotiated.

Wouldn't want Ronaldo back for the same reasons.

An also ran team  :p

Who tf in that Man Utd team have managed to negotiate a top earner clause? :lol:

Anyone turning their nose up at the chance of having Messi in their team for a couple of seasons (except if the cost of having him is to ruin the club financially) is crazy.

Messi or not, he’d be a galactico type signing, Man Utd don’t need him. They’d e crazy to blow huge wages on him.

First bit of logic from someone. We've literally spent the last year or two trying to sort out wages and recovering from massive contract mistakes. :lol: £1M a week for a 33 year old and people can't see the issue.

you're as much a marketing machine as a football club these days, you'd make a shitload if you signed messi and might actually win something decent while you were at it

but yeah crack on with martial and kids like greenwood etc.

fwiw i do understand your perspective, but it's fucking messi :lol:

Guest neesy111

Messi or not, he’d be a galactico type signing, Man Utd don’t need him. They’d be crazy to blow huge wages on him.

Man utd don't need him.  :lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

Anycase, he'll be off to city.  The wages stuff is a bit hearsay, every report has different value of what his wages are and he's on 30% at barca for the forseeable future.  Messi's priority is winning the CL again.

Guest Howaythetoon

Man utd don't need him.  :lol: :lol:

They don’t, just because it’s Messi?  :rolleyes: Even Barca don’t man!

They would be better off spending huge money on Sancho or Kane, far more wiser investments financially!